Image made by PumpkinSpiceRat

Moon may seem..weird? Ooc? But it's because he isn't crazy in this story- yet...

——————-
"(Y/n), wheeeere areee youuuu??"

CURSE YOU ZANDER. STOP GIVING HIM ENCOURAGEMENT!

You shuffled your legs closer to yourself.

Oh no...

Oh great. The one thing you hate when hiding. in specially in small spaces.

You needed to pee.

You wanted to give up, but your brain was to eager to win. Sure, you have won, because you are the only one who hasn't been found, but, you still wanted to wait for sun to find you.

"(Y/n), come out come out wherever you are!!" He taunted.

"Find her sun!" The kids cheered.

It's been half an hour...he still hasn't found me...

"Sun, just give up?? Tell her that you give up!" Zander sighed, quite bored.

"Give him some time! Sun, have you checked behind the desk yet?" A girl pointed out.

"No! Children aren't allowed behind or anywhere near that desk! I told you all!" Sun suddenly sounded..worried?

"Well actually, no, you didn't." Zander groaned.

Sun stopped in his tracks. "What do you mean, Zander? I specifically told you all to stay clear from that desk...right?"

"You never told (Y/n) and I?"

"..." Sun was suddenly quiet. I could only image him standing there, flabbergasted.

You could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer.

"(Y/n). If you are behind this desk, come out now." 'Oh crap- am in trouble?' You thought.

Deciding not to disobey sun today, you pushed the chair out, and crawled away from your little hiding spot. You turned around, and saw sun standing behind the desk. It actually kinda scared you with how close in proximity he was.

"I'm sorry.." you said in a soft voice. "I didn't know I wasn't allowed back here.." you looked down at your feet.

"Come out from there. Now."

You didn't like the tone sun was using, but you decided not to go against it, and walked around the desk. Towards him. You were excepting a scolding from the animatronic, but instead, you were pulled into a tight hug.

"Eh- aren't you mad at me? I went behind the desk.."

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself. I thought you might've got lost.." Suns grip around you tightened. He seriously thought he had lost a kid.. As soon as he couldn't find you, he thought you got lost somewhere. 'That's..kinda sweet..'

"Did you find her?" Zander called out.

"Yep!! I found her!" Suns energetic-self came back. He grabbed your small hand, and led you back to the other kids. "(Y/n) in fact was behind the desk, and if any one goes behind there again, it's time out." He let go of your hand. "Now, how about we all have a nap!" Sun suggested.

"Does this mean we get to see moon?" A kid- Emma. It was Emma.

"Yeah! Moon looks cool!" That boy spoke up.

"Well now, moon specialises on keeping you safe while you sleep, not playing, so unfortunately you won't be able to see much off him. Now, let's head inside that room and let's all take a nap."

You all entered a room full of beanbags, forts made of pillows, normal beds, couches, ect. There was so many places to sleep!

The group of four, the ones heard earlier, ran to the fort, sitting down and claiming it as their thrones. Multiple kids went on the beds and couches, only a few on the beanbags. You were about to head over to a beanbag, when sun stopped you.

"Here, your sundrop. But don't eat it just yet, it's will keep you awake if you do." Sun then turned the lights off, and walked out.

You headed over to a beanbag, a (F/c) one. You also grabbed a matching blanket to put over yourself. You sat down and put the blanket on yourself, when moon, suns polar opposite walked in.

You stared at him, apparently not the only one, as others around you also stared at him.

"What? Is there something on me?" He asked calmly. Definitely a polar opposite with sun.

"No, we're just happy we get to see you." Emma smiled.

"Oh...okay..? Go to sleep now." Moon said as he leaned against the wall, watching everyone go to lay down.

Crap.

You still need to pee.

You glanced up, moon isn't looking at you. You slowly sit up, before you walk towards him, you decide to give your younger brother the sundrop you received from Sun, putting it in his pocket. The group of four watched you confused as you walked towards moon.

"What do you need?" He asks, startling you.

"Um, actually I was wondering...can I use the restroom?"

"Come with me." He extended his arm.

"Thank you." You held his hand, while he took you out of the daycare, and to some restrooms located across from it. You let go of his hand, and walked into the restroom.
——
"Moon? Are you there?" You asked as you walked out of the restroom, and back into the daycare pick up centre.

"Right here." He answered, once again startling you.

"AH- oh." You liked to your right, where he was just kinda...standing there...

"Alright, let's go." He held your hand again, this time more roughly. While you walked back into the daycare, Moon sparked a question. "Are the Kids scared of me? Are you scared of me?"

"No, I'm not scared of you. And the other kids are more interested in you than scared."

"Really?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well, most of the kids I've taken care of seem to all be scared of me." He admitted.

"I don't think you're scary at all!" You tilted your head at him.

"Heh." He opened the door to the nap room. "Go to sleep no-" he cut himself off.

When you looked at what he was looking at, you saw that boy and his friends were holding your brother, with the boys' fist in the air.

"(Y/n)!" Your brother screamed.

You walked up to the group, not taking your eyes off your brother. "Let my brother go."

"Not until he gives me that sundrop."

"You're going to beat my brother up because of a silly little piece of candy?" Without letting him process, you swung at his face, your fist colliding with his nose. His friends suddenly let your brother go in the process, watching the boy who now laid on the floor, hand covering his now blood nose.

"(Y/n)!" Your brother shrieked, tumbling to your side.

"What the hell?!" The boy cried. He stood up now, his nose was surprisingly bleeding a lot, since when could a nine year old throw that good of a punch? The boy was now running straight at you, raising his fist at the same time. You saw him flying at you, but then you saw dark blue Pyjama pants with yellow stars on them.