13

PLEASE I LOVE MY COMMENT SECTION- YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY

------------

"Naughty boy, bad children must be punished.."

You looked at Moon with worry, but it seemed he didn't even notice you were there. He let go of your hand, and instantly charged at the boy, but he ran off too. You stood there dazed, until you heard the boys' voice.

"What are you doing? hurry up find the last generator!" You couldn't see where he was.

"Um, excuse me?" You started, still standing there. "Who the hell are you to boss me around? And plus, can't you tell I'm Injured?" Generator..? The thing you hid behind in hide n' seek?

"Who cares if your injured, help me find the last generator before this thing gets me." He yelled.

"Okay, Mr. Bossy pants. I ain't helping you with anything. Heck, I don't even know your name!" You screeched at him.

"Ugh, do you have to be so stubborn!" STUBBORN?

"EXCUSE ME?!" You yelled, quite offended. "Fine, it's a bet! Whoever finds this generator gets to make the other do whatever they want!" You didn't receive a reply, only a chuckle. Oh what you were going to do to him once you were finished finding it. He'll go home to his parents with your signature blood nose. you quickly set off, knowing you didn't have to worry about Moon as he was apparently only after that boy. You decided to check the area that you had once hidden in. It was a painfully obvious place to have a generator siting, but it was the only on that you knew of. How many were there? When you arrived, you saw a green light emitting from it.

"Hey boy, how do I know if a generator is on?" You asked loudly.

"It should be a green light if its been done, red if it hasn't- and stop calling me boy! Unless you'd like me to call you girl!"

"How the hell am I meant to know you're name if you haven't told me it! Idiot!" Pissing him off is now your favourite thing.

"Ugh." He went quiet for a few seconds. "My name is Gregory." He muttered, but loud enough you could hear it.

"Gregory-All the animatronics are looking for you! What'd ya do? steal pizza?" You laughed at your own joke, though apparently Gregory, the entitled idiot he was, didn't agree with your sense of humour.

"No, and it doesn't matter, I just need to stay away from them!" He hesitated. 'What did he actually do? He sounds terrified..' you thought. "What's your name, and why are you here?" Gregory asked, now being a pinch nicer.

"My name is (Y/n), and I'm here on a holiday-or at least I was here on a holiday. It was all ruined because of some kid named Henry."

"What'd he do?" He asked genuinely.

"He pushed me. More specifically off the thi-"

"You got all those bandages on you from some push? How weak are you?" He joked, cutting you off.

"He pushed me from the third story of this playground, I fell with a wall and ended up this bad."

"Oh...sorry. Wait...you mean the wall over there on the ground? Is all that blood yours?!"

"Must be...wait, it's hasn't been removed yet?

"Nope.." You didn't talk to him after that, until you found a generator with a red light.

"Oh hell yeah!" You yelled.

"Geez, do you have to be so loud?" You were startled by the sound of Gregory's voice from behind you. You turned around and saw him right behind you. He was actually taller than you thought.

"How do you actually turn it on?" You asked, ignoring him.

Clink, clank, clink.

"Say, I'll turn it on, and you make sure that thing doesn't attack me, as for some reason it seems to not mind your existence." He mumbled, holding out his hand. You took it and shook, knowing damn well you had no idea how to work those things. You could hear moon getting closer. "Distract him by jumping off the third floor again." He joked.

"Yeah, I want even more broken bones!" You joked back at him. Moon suddenly appeared, and was walking tauntingly towards you both.

"Naughty naughty boy..." Moon chuckled.

"Gregory, my guy, wanna hurry up?" You laughed nervously, looking at the large robot in front of you.

"Y/n, my dear acquaintance, wanna shut up?" You scoffed at his reply, trying to think of what to do.

"Now I know why you thought the other children were scared of you." You thought aloud, looking at Moon who know looked back at you. You noticed one eye seemed to be turning back to white instead of the red it had been. "Woah- did that just work?" You spoke.

"What do you mean, Y/n? If you can't tell I'm not watching." 'I swear to god, Gregory. Use attitude on me one more time I DARE you.' You thought.

"I mentioned a conversation I had with him earlier. His eye seemed to have gone back to white. I think I can hold him off with casual chit-chat." You replied, trying not to sound grouchy.

"Uh, okay? You do you." He muttered, causing another roll of your eyes.

"Heya, moon, buddy..." You started. "You never told me why you thought kids were scared of you. Only that they were...and you thought the group of kids we had yesterday were too. But I'm reality, we were all just interested in meeting you. Everyone just wanted to talk and play games with you, none of us actually wanted to sleep..though apparently most of us were exhausted. I do actually need to talk to either you or Sun about that. Maybe you since you're here.."

"Do you ever shut up?" Gregory snarled. You turned around at him, seeing the red light was now turning yellow.

"Do you ever have the thought of gaining some patience?" You had to calm yourself before you had a full on go at him. Gregory didn't reply. Satisfied, you turned back around to moon.

"So.." you started. "Moon, do you wanna tell me why the children fell asleep in an instant. And maybe why everyone goes crazy over the sundrop lolly? What, are they drugged or something?" You joked.

"Yes. A small dosage of sleeping pills are put in the moondrop. The opposite for the sundrop." Moon replied. You dead panned, not knowing how to actually react to that.

Suddenly, the generator behind Gregory started making loud noises, and then the lights turned on. It honestly scared you a little when it happened, mostly because it was so sudden. It made you jump. Into moons arms. That wasn't a problem, I mean, he was meant to be a daycare attendee anyway. So what was the problem? When looked back at him, he was yellow. And..he was sun.

"I- what- how..you were just- huh?!" You announced your confusion.

"What's wrong, sunshine? Wait-sunshine, why are you here? You're supposed to be in the infirmary, resting." Sun showed many expressions of concern, but then he looked up and saw Gregory. You turned around to see him standing awkwardly, waving and smiling. There's tension between these two, and you can't wait to here it all.

-----------------

Y/n/s a girlboss and wants the tea