TW: parents slightly arguing.
______________
"That's enough." You looked up and saw moon. He was faced away from you, looking at the boy.

"Are you kidding me? She hit me! I was only defending myself!" He shrieked at Moon.

"Is that so, Henry? From what I saw, you were attacking Zander?" Moon crossed his arms. You walked over towards the boy you now know as Henry.

"I'm sorry, Moon. I shouldn't have hit him." You apologised. You side-eyed Henry, knowing that now he'll feel embarrassed because it looks like he's copying you with the apology.

"Yeah, sure. Sorry." He rolled his eyes.

Perfect.

You now looked at moon, who was turning his head from Henry to you and back. Was he...nervous? Did he not know how to deal with this situation!? Right. I'll help him. You thought.

"And I'm sorry to you, Henry. I shouldn't have hit you. It was childish." You apologised once again as you turned your head towards him.

The boy stayed silent for a few seconds, but finally apologised to you as well. "Yeah, uh. I'm sorry for...attacking your brother?" He obviously wasn't an apologetic person, he couldn't sound sincere even if he tried his hardest to.

"Well you three should be off to sleep now. I'll just hang by the door." Moon walked out of the room after saying it.

You worriedly looked at Zander, he had calmed down from crying, and went onto the bed he was previously on.

"If you ever hurt my brother again, I'll send you flying into next year." You threatened. The boy looked scared at cowardly ran back to his friends, who were almost asleep. Now that you look at it, everyone was asleep?? Well of course not your broth-...he is already snoring-? Damn this kid falls asleep fast! You looked over at Henry who was staring intently at you. Weird kid. And he's older than you anyway, he looks around 11 years old. You walked over to your bean bag, and sat down on it. The blanket you used earlier was on the ground so you quickly picked it up and laid it on you. It wasn't cold in the room, and now you weren't tired, but you still laid down anyway.

Nap time was now over. Sun lead you and the other kids back outside in the play area. You still didn't sleep, but now you did feel tired. Sun was back out, so all the kids were having fun playing with him. You felt bored so you looked for a clock, but couldn't find one.

Since sun can view guest profiles, and search stuff down, he must also know the time! That must be how he knew it was time for everyone to have a nap! You smirked at how smart you were.

You walked over to sun, but trying to actually talk to him was a nightmare! You pushed through a couple of kids so you could finally just ask sun for the time. "Sun?" You asked. He seemed so caught up with the other kids, how did he take care of kids all the time? "Sun?" You asked again. This time kids were actually leaving him alone, so you could actually speak to him. "Sun." You said one last time, and finally, he answered.

"What is it, little sunshine?" He replied.

"What time is it?"

"4Pm! Your parents will be here soon to pick you up."

"Okay, thank you." You walked over to your brother to get him ready. "Zander, we're leaving soon, in less than an hour mum will pick us up."

"Mmk, can I still play with my friends for now?" He asked, pointing to the group of smaller children with him.

"Yeah, sure. What are you guys doing?" You asked, plopping down onto the floor, sitting next to him.

"We're playing uno." A girl replied.