--4--

In the morning, I felt nervous to even sit near the family and to eat with them. I felt like I was intruding, I mean I was already wearing Dolores' dress, and by the way it is so comfy.

"Are you coming to breakfast?" Antonio stood in the doorway, a cute look on his face.

"Are you sure Antonio?" He nodded and opened the door wider. I smiled and stood up, walking toward the door.

"Morning honey!" Señora Julieta called as she saw me. I looked down at Antonio who was clinging onto my arm just like he was with Mirabel the night of his gift ceremony.

"Oh there you are Antonio! Morning Y/N," Pepa said, smiling at both of us.

"Morning Señora Julieta and Pepa." I walked outside to see Dolores talking to Mirabel as Luisa put the table down near the bushes.

"We need twelve seats!" Abuela called, looking at me with a scowl on her face.

"Oh no." I whispered go myself.

Me and Antonio walked to the table and sat next to him after getting our food.

"Worth a shot. Ow!" I turned over to see Mirabel confused and Felix shooing Camilo with his plate full. And of course, he came and sat next to me.

"Morning mi vida." I rolled my eyes, facing Abuela who just walked up.

"We are all grateful for Antonio's new.." she grunted and looked at her seat.

"I told them to warm up your seat!" Antonio smiled and I patted his shoulder, Felix giving him a thumbs up.

"Gift." She finished. "The community is counting on us, we must use our miracle twice as hard today."

"Yes I will help Luisa!" Mirabel tried to get up but her chair pinned her to the table.

"But first. I have an announcement." She moved over to Dolores and Isabela. "I have spoken to the Guzmáns, Dolores do we have a date?" Dolores put her ear up to listen.

"Tonight, he wants five babies." Dolores looked down at her plate, looking dead inside. Flowers grew in Isabela's hair, her face turning into one of shock.

"Such a perfect man for our perfect Isabela." She smiled awkwardly, she turned to Camilo who was sitting next to her who shape shifted into Mariano, raising his eyebrows up. Isabela flicked flowers into his face and he choked out flowers as he turned back. I laughed at his sad attempt to tease Isabela.

"What's so funny Y/N?" He whispered to me, smiling.

"You trying to be funny Cami."

"La familia Madrigal!" Abuela stood there, looking at all of us.

"La familia Madrigal!" Everyone but me shouted.

Abuela once again gave me a look, great. I stood up and started collecting plates, trying to do my part in this family.

I took the stack of dishes to the kitchen and started washing them.

"Y/N you know you don't have to do this."

"I know Señora Julieta, but I feel like I'm just a burden, like my gift can't help anyone. And I'm just here, like I'm not supposed to be here." I continued to wash the dishes, suddenly I felt arms around me.

I hugged back, tears forming in my eyes, and then Señora Julieta became.. Camilo?

"Mi vida please don't feel that way.." he looked at me with a genuine worried face. He used his thumb to wipe the tears off my face, as he put a hand on my back, leading me to his room.

"Here sit on my bed.." he sat me on his bed and ran out of the room.

It was a fairly simple room, with various pictures on the wall, I stood up and looked closer at the pictures.

Most of them were his family, and some of them were him with the kids in the village. Bit then, in the very center, there was a picture of the two of us, smiling our biggest smiles.

"Mi amor?" Camilo entered the room, holding a glass of water.

"You really missed me didn't you.." I turned to face him, only to see him looking down at the floor.

"That day you "disappeared", I remember I made you really mad because I broke your bracelet, and for years I thought it was my fault you left. I felt so bad, I missed you everyday Y/N"

"Camilo, it wasn't your fault. It had nothing to do with you." I hugged him and went to the door.

"Mi vida, please don't blame yourself." I smiled as I said the words and he looked up at me right as I left the room.

I sat in the nursery, thinking about what just happened when Mirabel kicked open the door.

"I need your help."