--10--

I opened my eyes to see Mirabel covered in dust, holding a burnt out candle.

"No.." I looked up to see the family looking around at their ruined house.

"Y/N! Y/N!" I stood up and Camilo immediately jumped on me with a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You could've been hurt mi amor.." he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm fine Cami.. I'm okay." I whispered, not believing it myself. We stood there for a moment, ignoring everything else.

"Mirabel! Mirabel! Where is Mirabel?" Julieta screamed, looking around the ruins for her daughter. Camilo slowly let go of me, looking at me with love in his eyes.

Everyone spread out, looking for Mirabel. "Go find Mira for me mi vida. I'll do distract the kids." I smiled and kissed his cheek, leaving him to blush.

I shook all the dust out of my hair before going into the village. I went down the cracked roads to see three kids standing in fear, looking at the house. I sat infront of the family painting and motioned for the kids to come over. They slowly walked over and sat around me.

"If you were to have a power, what would it be?" I asked, trying to cheer them up.

"I would make beautiful flowers like Isabela!" The girl on the right said. I smiled and nodded.

"That's a good power!" The boy in the middle raised his hand, of course not the hand that has his coffee in it.

"I would talk to animals like Antonio. I wanna see what my cat thinks of all the time." I laughed and turned to the last girl.

"I don't want a power." She said simply shrugging and I smiled at her sweetly.

"It's alright not to have a power! Mirabel is super cool." I stood up and tagged the coffee guy. "Tag your it!" We ran around for about an hour, laughing and having a great time, until I ran into someone. I looked up to see Camilo smiling at me.

"Is that your boyfriend! Ewwwwww!" The little girl said as she was about to tag me.

Camilo motioned for the little girl to come over to him and she did. He whispered something in her ear, pointing at me. She nodded and came over to me. I crouched down as she pointed at my ear.

"He told me to tell you that he wants you to be his girlfriend." I smiled and whispered something back in her ear and giggled. She ran over to Camilo and whispered my answer in his ear. His face turned beet red and he smiled. He looked at me and nodded. I hugged him and he chuckled.

"I knew you would say yes."

"Of course I would mi amor." He looked at my eyes, quickly looking down at my lips before looking back at my eyes. I leaned in, closing my eyes, and we kissed. And it was nothing like anything before. It was passionate but soft, and even if it lasted a minute it was the most blissful thing. It was the sun in the very, very, trashy day.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest, feeling his heart beating faster than normal, slowly slowing down.

"I found her! I found her!" I looked up to see a horse zooming past us. Me and Camilo both looked at each other and then started running hand in hand.

"Mirabel!" Julieta ran and hugged her daughter tightly. "We were so worried, we couldn't find you!" Señor Augustine came up behind them, his face badly swollen. Me and Camilo made our way over to Señor Felix, standing near him.

"There were bees everywhere.." Señor Augustine said. "I'll be okay."

"Uhhh. Not if we don't have a house." Camilo said, earning two shoulders into his sides from me and Felix.