--14--

--------------------------4 years later-------------------------

Diana's gift ceremony tonight, and everyone was coming to see the new gift and the first gift of the newest generation.

To say Diana was proud of herself to be the oldest out of Callan, Angelo, and my kids Oakley and Annabella,would be an understatement. She has been bragging all week.

"Wake up! Wake up!" We head a knock at our door, Diana shouting from the other side. Camilo groaned from beside me. One thing I've learned is that he hates getting up early in the morning.

I got out of bed and changed into my usual outfit. (The one from chapter 12) I then walked to the nursery, along with Luisa and Mirabel, who both looked tired. I probably looked about the same.

"Morning Mira, Luisa." I put on a smile before walking into the room to see Diana had lined all the kids up.

"Rule number one. There will be no ruining of my night. I'm looking at you Oakley, you too Annabella." She pointed at my kids, honestly I didn't expect anything less. They were their father's children.

"Rule number two. You don't bother me for the rest of the day. I need to get ready." Dolores then walked in, having heard her daughter.

"Diana! Don't tell one year olds what to do." I laughed as I picked up my one year old twins.

"She's your kid Dolores." I smiled sweetly as Dolores scowled, pushing everyone and their kid out. Camilo came out of the room, giving me a small smile before coming up and picking up literally the girl version of him aka his daughter. With her long brown curly hair and hazel eyes, she looked exactly like her father. Oakley on the other hand had hazel and h/c (your hair color) hair.

"Morning mi amor." He said as Annabella tugged on his hair. "Morning to you mi vida. And to you mi niño." He ruffled Oakley's hair before we all headed to a beautiful home. Casita had to extend because of how many kids there were.

We have Diana, with her ginger hair and brown eyes. Daughter of Dolores and Mariano.

Callan who has short, brown, curly hair and green eyes. Son of Luisa and her husband.

Angelo who has short straight brown hair, and blue eyes. Son of Mirabel and her husband.

Oakley and Annabella, who you already know.

And then the other one Mirabel wants to have in a a few years. Isabela is married to her wife and they don't have any kids. Antonio is only 14 and I would be concerned if he had a child.

"Tonight has to be perfect!" Dolores yelled to all the family, who all stopped decorating and looked at her. Isabela yelled back,

"Dolores we are doing our best!" I laughed and grabbed Annabella out of Camilo's hands making him pout. I quickly ran upstairs and into the nursery. Setting down the twins, I proceeded to pick out their outfit for tonight. I picked out a purple dress for Anna and a purple shirt and white pants for Oakley. I quickly changed them into their outfits, putting a white bow in Annabella's hair.

"You two look so good. All dressed up for your cousin." They both smiled at me as I picked out matching pacifiers for them. "Soon you're going to be getting your door and getting your gift." I handed both of them an apple sauce packet watching as they both smiled greatly at the site of apple sauce.

I sat on the floor next to their bed and Annabella crawled over, sitting in my lap.

"Tonight has to be perfect so both of you. No crying." They both nodded, eating their food. I looked up to see Camilo standing in the door way.

"Dada!" Annabella got out of my lap and ran to her father, making him smile. He grabbed her and hoisted her up on his shoulders.

"She was finally starting to cuddle with me" I pouted, helping Oakley finish his pouch before giving him his pacifier which he gladly took and put in his mouth. The four of us went downstairs to see most of it was already decorated, and some of the village already here.

We babysat everyone's kids for a while, me and Camilo both entertaining them with a gifts, one of us occasionally going and having to help someone. Finally, it was time. We sent everyone else's kids back to their parents as we picked up our own kids, making our way to the bottom of the stairs. I smiled at Mirabel who had Angelo asleep while holding him, her husband standing next to her.

We all turned as Dolores and Mariano made their way up the stairs and to their daughters door. We looked at the stairs to see the triplets all holding the candle, smiling at the crowd. It was emotional for everyone since this was the first gift ceremony without Abuela Alma but we had all promised not to cry.

"59 years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle." Julieta said, smiling at Pepa who gave her a proud smile back.

"And the greatest honor of this family, has to been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community." Pepa said, smiling at Bruno, who awkwardly smiled back.

"Tonight we come together once more, as another steps into the light to make us proud." Bruno finished off, all three of them heading up the stairs and to her awaiting door.

The curtains pushed back and the lights pointed at the girl behind. Diana was wearing an all white dress, white shoes, and a white tie in her hair. She looked at the crowd and smiled proudly, starting to walk to the door. When she passed us, she gave us a thumbs up, making her way up the stairs.

I looked up to see Dolores wiping tears off her husbands face, hitting his arm slightly to tell him to stop.

Pepa leaned over with the candle, putting it face level with the young girl. "Will you serve this community, and strengthen our home?" Pepa asked her. Without a second thought Diana nodded, looking eagerly at her door. She walked up to the door, grabbing the door knob, a blinding light filling the hallway. Once the light faded away, what was left was the imprint of the door. Diana with her eyes closed, her hands holding each other in the middle of her chests as ghosts surround her.

"Hello!" She said to no one, she was talking to the air beside her. "What's your name?" She stopped for a minute like she could hear someone.

"Woah you're a ghost?!" She smiled and looked at her mother who was smiling proudly, because now she wasn't the only one that could hear everything.

"We have a new gift!" The triplets screamed to the people downstairs with us. Everyone cheered and roared with claps, waking up Angelo who had a confused face. Oakley pulled on my ruana, pointing upstairs. I started walking upstairs just as she opened the door.

When I finally got up to the door, her room was filled with fog, covering the floor. A bed in the middle with curtains and fairy light, lighting it up. There was candles on shelves and floating around.

"Woah.." Oakley said, pointing at one of the candles.

"See I have the coolest bedroom!" Diana put her hands on her hips looking at Antonio who shook his head.

The rest of the night was spent celebrating with fireworks and dancing and overall just having a good time. I couldn't be more proud of my niece.