--17--

--------------------------1 year later--------------------------

I sat in the middle of the nursery, sewing a dress just like Mirabel showed me. I had stayed up all night on Oakley's suit and I'm so close to finishing Annabella's dress. I heard the door softly open and close and I looked up to see Camilo.

"Oh mi amor, have you slept?" He said, sitting in front of me as I shook my head. He stopped my hands as I tried to go back to sewing.

"I need to finish her dress." I looked up at his eyes. "I've already finished Oakley's, if I could just get one more hour and I'll be done, okay?" He shook his head, squeezing my hand.

"You need at least some sleep before the celebration, I'll have Mirabel finish it." I shook my head in response and ripped my hand out of his grasp. Instead of arguing anymore, he just sat there, watching me work. He didn't say anything further, he just let me do what I wanted.

"I'm sorry.. I should've slept. I just want them to have something special. And if Mirabel made them, it wouldn't be as special." I worked as I talked, so close to being done. My hands ached, my head hurt, my eyes were heavy.

"I understand. I understand." He said softly, smiling at me. He stood up and left the room, leaving me to work. I hummed as I made the dress, it was a off shoulder dress with ruffles along the top, the skirt having golden stripes a clear golden fabric over it. Oakley's suit was mostly plain suit but pure white, with the same clear fabric over his jacket.

Camilo walked in again, holding a plate in his hands, full of food, a coffee in his other hand. The smell of the amazing food and warm coffee filling up the room as I stood up.

"Oh you didn't have to do that mi vida." I grabbed the coffee out of his hand, slowly sipping the hot liquid. A rush of warmness filled my body.

I kissed his lips quickly before swiping the plate of food away from my husband. I sat back down, grabbing an arepa.

"Hey that arepa was mine!" He frowned and grabbed another one off the plate as I set it down on the ground.

I did the finishing touches on the dress and smiled at my creation. We had finished off the plate, laughing the whole time. But of course, our kids ruined the moment. They rushed in, attacking us with some hugs.

"Hola mamá, papá!" They smiled their biggest smiles as they looked at the outfits I had made for them. Camilo and I helped them into their outfits, and we honestly couldn't have been more proud. They both looked so pretty.

"I am going to love you what gift you get. I will always be here." I kissed the top of each of their heads before going behind the curtain. This was a weird feeling, I had never been back here without the curtains being open. I didn't have a gift ceremony, I just kinda ruined Camilo's.

"We'll be waiting at your door." Camilo said, giving both of them a big hug. I smiled and grabbed his hand we made our way up to their door. Just like their us, they had one door for the two of them, the doorknob showing an O and an A. I smiled as we stood next to the glowing door.

The triplets made their speech, introducing our children by motioning towards the opening curtain. I looked over to see only one of them. Only Annabella was standing there. She looked behind the curtain and disappeared behind it, talking to someone with whispers. Then, they both appeared, hand in hand, Oakley shaking like a branch in the wind.

"It's okay, look, theirs mamá and papá." She whispered to Oakley, pointing up at us, I couldn't help myself to wave at him, and though he didn't wave back, I knew he felt more confident when he saw me.

Slowly, they started walking down the path, up the stairs and to their door. Pepa crouched down to their height and held out the candle. Annabella took the hand she was holding and placed it on the candle, her brother holding onto her for dear life. I couldn't even hear what Pepa was saying, I was a crying mess, Camilo trying to hide my tears and sniffles.

Holding her brothers hand again, she smiled. Just smiled. And he smiled back, them both turning to face the door. This time Oakley lead their hands to the door, causing his sister to smile.

As the light faded away, the imprint on the door was left. The door showed Oakley standing and Annabella sitting crissed crossed in front of him.Oakley had his hands on his head, and Annabella with her arms stuck out. Items and random words crowding around them.

Annabella stuck her hand out and her butterfly stuffed animal came flying into her hand. As soon as it landed into her hand she smiled, looking at her brother who was looking at me.

"I'm okay mamá.." at those few words I bursted into more tears, Camilo holding onto me.

Annabella couldn't wait any longer and she opened the door, the room slowly developing. In the room was a bunk bed, and items floating all around the room. Annabella started moving stuff around without even touching it. And that's when I realized her power, telekinesis. Which means...

"Yes mind reading mamá."

I couldn't have been more proud.