--11--

Pepa dragged me into the kitchen while the whole village danced in the house, celebrating everyone getting their powers back, soon all of the family would go and get their doors again.

"Are you and my Camilo dating?" Pepa asked me, grabbing a plate of food.

"Ye-" I didn't even finish when she attacked me with a hug.

"Welcome to the family!" I looked around and everyone, well except for Abuela Alma, was in the kitchen, smiling at me.

"You are perfect for my niño!" Pepa grabbed my face and smiled, hugging me deeply again.

"Mami stop embarrassing me!" Camilo shouted from the other side of the room. Pepa shook her head and lead me back to the crowd, ignoring her son completely. She took me to the middle of the dance floor and left me there, going back into the kitchen. A minute later, she came out, pulling Camilo by the ear.

"Everybody!" Pepa called the attention of everyone in the room, motioning them to look at us two. "We have a new couple!" She shouted and everyone erupted into cheers as Camilo pulled me close.

"Sorry about her.." I would've answered but I was too busy laughing. Camilo looked at me with a frown on his face.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed mi amor." I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his chest.

"It's time! It's time!" Abuela shouted from the staircase. The family rushed behind the curtain.

"You'll do great mi vida." I smiled at Camilo as he left to go behind the curtain, leaving me to stand near the staircase.

"Today we celebrate as each Madrigal gets their power back, as each steps back into the light and promises to protect this family and the Encanto." Alma made her way upstairs as the curtains pulled back, revealing a crying Pepa, with Felix by her side.

They walked to the door, Felix by her side the whole time trying to calm her down. When they got to Pepa's door, Abuela made her promise the regular promise before Pepa looked at her door. She put her hand on the door knob and her door lit up, revealing her door, and even though it was the same, it was just as special as the first time she got her door. Pepa and Felix stood next to her door as everyone watched Julieta and Bruno do the same thing.

Isabela went next, smiling gracefully, but this time she was actually happy, her dress was now covered in several different colors and she looked like a whole new person. After Dolores was Luisa, who both got back their doors proudly.

After them was Camilo, and I swear you could hear me over everyone I was cheering for him so loud. He turned to me and smiled, sticking out his hand, nodding to me. He stopped before the stairs, waiting on me to take his hand. I placed mine in his and we made our way up the stairs.

As he made his promise, I let go of his hand, giving him a thumbs up. He made his promise, getting as far as he can from Abuela without being noticable. He looked at his door, touching his doorknob. The light grew and went down. But once the light was gone, the door was different. It had two people back to back. One side looked like Camilo's old door, with a curly haired boy with people behind him. The other side had animals all around the person. Camilo turned to me and pointed at the door.

"Is that me..?" I walked up to the door, feeling the wood on my hands.

"We have a new gift." Abuela said from over the railing, she didn't seem excited, nor did she seem mad. Everyone cheered and clap, excited for one of their own to have a power.

"We will open the door after the rest of the ceremony." She motioned to the curtain for everyone to focus on Antonio who was standing there, Mirabel at his side. They walked to Antonio's door, of course being the same. Camilo's was the only one who had a different door.

Abuela went halfway down the stairs, spreading her arms out wide. "The magic is back! And we have a new gift." She approached me with the new candle and held it infront of me.

"Do you promise to use your power to honor the miracle, this family, and the town?" She asked me, and somehow it made me feel like a child, like I was that night, curious.

I nodded and touched the candle slightly, making Abuela flinch a bit. I looked over to Camilo who was smiling at me. He grabbed my hand and with our open hands, we opened the door. As the room slowly developed, the room was so much different from the room I had sat in the other day.

It was basically a regular room on the ground, with Camilo's bed, his stuff, and the pictures on the wall. But once you looked up, it was a whole new room. In the air was a floating bed,  with other platforms around it. Each platform with different things.

I turned into a bird and flew up to my bed, changing back into human halfway of my fall on my bed.

"This is so cool.." I whispered to myself before looking around more. I looked down to see the whole village in my room, looking at it, right in the middle was Camilo, laughing. It warmed my heart to see him so happy.

"Woah! How is your room so cool?!" Antonio shouted from under me. I made my way down the ladder that was near my bed.

"Promise me Antonio, this is not as cool as your room." He smiled and hugged me, giggling.

"I guess I don't have to help you out with my cousin." Mirabel said from next to me. "You two are basically soulmates." I smiled and hugged Mirabel.

"Thank you for being my friend." I whispered and she hugged me tighter.

"Alright now I feel like you like my family more than me." I looked over to see Camilo with his hands on his hips. I laughed and let go of Mirabel walking over and lightly kissing his lips.

"Ew." Antonio said below us.

"You'll get it one day little bro." Camilo said, patting his head.

"Oh hija!" Pepa came over to me, pushing Camilo off me. "You can now call me Mami. I don't want to hear anymore Señora Pepa." I nodded and hugged her so tightly that a rain cloud came over us, soaking us both.

"Thank you for everything you've done Señ-" I stopped when she looked at me with a frown on her face, "Mami. Thank you mami." She smiled and went over to her husband who comforted his crying wife. Camilo came back to me rolling his eyes before pulling me close.

I had the best night of my life, hanging out with my new family.

A/N happy new years! I hope all of you had a good year, or atleast not a completely horrible year. Get ready for 2022, hopefully a better year.