--9--

"Dolores cover your ears mi vida." Pepa said waiting a few seconds before screaming, "MAMÁ!" Pepa screamed at the top of her lungs.

I covered my ears too late and I got blasted with the scream. The cloud thundered loudly with lightning following behind it.

"Mamí, calm down.." Camilo put his hand on his mother's arm, but his efforts didn't work as Pepa was as angry as ever.

"Señora Pepa.. I'm okay." I hugged her deeply, trying my best to calm her down. Pepa slowly took off my hands and walked out the room.

"Oh no.." I looked over at Camilo who was.. smiling? "Why are you smiling so much?" I went over to him, his arms going around my waist.

"Just because she's so protective of you.." he put a strand of my hair behind my ear. "She loves you more than she loves me." He said with a dramatic sigh, making me laugh.

"We should go look for Mirabel." I said smiling, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the room.

We went around the house, calling out Mirabel's name, holding each other's hand the whole time.

We walked into the middle of Casita, ready to give up on looking inside the house to see the house covered in plants, Isabela on the side covered in colors. In the exact middle was Mirabel and Abuela.

"Please, Isabela wasn't happy!" Mirabel shouted, pointing at her sister.

"Of course she was unhappy! You and your friend ruined her proposal!"

"No, no, she needed us to ruin her proposal, and then we did all this!" Mirabel pointed at the house at the various plants that covered Casita. "And the candle burned brighter and the cracks. That's why we're in the vision! We're saving the miracle!"

"You have to stop Mirabel!" Abuela screamed at Mirabel, making her stop talking. "The cracks started with you." I walked up more, wanting to comfort my friend, but Camilo pulled me back, holding my hand tighter.

"Bruno left because of you. Luisa is losing her powers, Isabela is out of control because of you! I don't know why you weren't given a gift but that is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!" They both looked at each other, stopping any movement they would have made, the house shaking underneath them.

After a moment, Mirabel spoke up, "I will never be.. good enough for you." The realization hit her like a train. "Will I?" Mirabel's parents walked up to the scene, Pepa and Felix coming over to me and Camilo.

"No matter how hard I try. No matter how hard any of us tries. Luisa will never be strong enough. Isabela won't be perfect enough. Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him!"

"Bruno didn't care about this family!" Abuela countered.

"He loves this family. I love this family. We all love this family! You are the one that doesn't care." People started screaming outside, a loud cracking noise coming closer and closer.

"You are the one breaking our home!"

"Don't you ever!-" Mirabel cut her off.

"The miracle is dying because of you!" This made Abuela gasp, looking at Mirabel with pain in her eyes.

"No, no, no!" Pepa screamed waving her hands  toward the candle. I looked up and the cracks were going toward the candle.

I let go of Camilo's hand and transformed into a monkey, running towards the candle. I saw a few other people go towards the candle but I couldn't see who. I used the railings to get up onto the second floor. I looked down to see Camilo and Isabela on the floor. I took too long looking because suddenly, my power stopped.

"Y/N! Mirabel! Forget about it! We have to get out!" Someone screamed. I looked up to see Mirabel was almost up to the candle.

"Casita help me up there." Casita came into clutch because they disconnected railing to act as ladder. I climbed quickly, rushing over to the candle where Mirabel was struggling to get the candle.

"Mirabel! Mirabel!" They kept calling out our names, begging us to leave it. But we both knew we couldn't leave it. Eventually Mirabel got the candle which was more than halfway gone. I looked up to see Bruno's tower about to crash down. I held Mirabel's hand as Casita helped us down with the little power the house had left.

We were out in a fort like structure made out of parts of the house, both me and Mirabel huddling around the candle as the house crashed down behind us.

A/N omg, this book is already at 1k views?! I originally made this book just for fun, honestly didn't think anyone would read. Thank you to anyone who has read, voted, commented! I love you all.