--13--

-------------------------5 years later-------------------------

Camilo and I have been dating for 5 years, and everything has been wonderful. I've gotten closer than ever to the Madrigals, made new friends, and I have the best boyfriend I would ever ask for.

I walked around town with Mirabel, picking out groceries for tía Julieta, she was making a big dinner tonight, saying it was a big surprise for Mirabel or something. All I know is there is going to be delicious food.

I picked up and apple, giving the guy money before biting into it.

"So, you and my cousin having kids soon?" Mirabel said, trying to find the most fresh veggies and fruits.

"We haven't talked about kids Mira. I'm just going with whatever he wants. We're also just turning twenty." I shrugged, eating my apple.

"I mean, me and my boyfriend have been talking about it so I assumed you would too." I rolled my eyes, pushing her slightly with my arm.

"You and your boyfriend are engaged. Me and Cami are not." She shrugged and smiled. We continued to pick out food, talking about random stuff. Honestly, I would love to have kids but I would prefer to get married first.

When we were done, we made our way back home, Mirabel smiling the whole time. Which kinda worried me but I assumed she was just happy for some reason.

We walked into the kitchen, setting the groceries on the counter. Julieta's eyes lit up when she saw me.

"Oh mi vida thank you!" She grabbed my face and kissed me on the cheek before shooing me away.

"Mami calm down!" I heard someone shout from upstairs. Outside, it started pouring down rain. I ran upstairs to see Pepa crying her eyes out both Camilo and Felix trying to calm her down. "Mami stop crying.." Camilo said, rubbing his mom's arm.

"What's wrong mami?" I went over and looked at her face.

"Oh nothing mi amor, she's just being emotional." Camilo said, looking at his mom. "Pá, can you take her to her room?" Felix nodded and took his crying wife to her room. Camilo smiled and lead us to our room.

"How are you this fine day mi vida?" He asked, walking me to his bed. We both sat on the bed, Camilo laying infront of me. I started messing with his hair, twirling his hair with my fingers.

"I'm doing alright. Mirabel is being really weird. Well, so is tía Julieta. Everyone is." He closed his eyes listening to my every word.

"I guess they're all just happy. Tía loves cooking, Mirabel just got engaged like a month ago." I hummed a response, continuing to play with his messy hair.

"Mirabel asked me something weird question when we were shopping today." I wanted to bring it up to him somehow and I guess this was one way to do it.

"What was it? Couldn't be too weird." He shrugged.

"She asked me if we were talking about babies yet." He turned red, opening his eyes, fear in his eyes.

"Please don't tell me you're pregnant-" he looked between me and my stomach.

"No! Camilo!" He sighed in relief, his body physically relaxed. "Even though I want one, but I don't think we're ready yet." He nodded, letting me know he agreed.

"A little you would be so cute!" I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Come down for dinner!" Tía Julieta called from downstairs. Camilo immediately sat up, a big smile painted on his face. I giggled and walked with him downstairs. When we got downstairs, the table was already set up, a bunch of my favorite foods in the middle.