--12--

---A few weeks later---

I woke up that morning to see that Camilo was  already up and out of the room.

I swiftly flew over to my dresser platform and picked out my outfit for the day. My outfit consisted of a yellow bandana, a long, orange and yellow skirt, white top, and Camilo's ruana.

I changed and then tied my bandana around my neck, turning into a bird and flying down to the door.

I shifted back and opened the door to the smell of Tía Julieta's cooking. I ran down the stairs to see how I could help, like I usually do.

"Morning Mami!" I yelled out to Pepa who was talking with Dolores. She smiled and waved before going back to her conversation.

I walked into the kitchen to see Tía Julieta cooking. I grabbed plates and started loading each one with what everybody liked, taking them one by one to the table where everyone was sitting.

"Morning princesa" Camilo stood up and kissed my cheek as I set his plate down.

"Morning mi amor." I continued to set down everyone's plates, giving everyone a good morning. Once I was done, I sat down next to Camilo and started eating.

After everyone was done, I stood up and collected the plates with Camilo, both of carrying them to the kitchen.

"Will you meet me at town square, where the fountain is in about two hours?" He said out of the blue as I started washing dishes. I nodded and scrubbed the dirty dishes. Camilo leaned over the counter and kissed me, muttering a goodbye on my lips before heading out the door, leaving me to do the dishes.

I did the dishes and then went out from the backdoor, putting on my flats on my way out. I walked to the fountain and sat on the edge, watching everyone in the town go by. I talked to a few of the people, but most people either just looked at me from afar or just completely ignored me. Somehow it felt nice, since I've moved into Casa Madrigal, all I've gotten is attention, I don't know how Dolores deals with it.

"Hola mi amor." Camilo said walking up to me with my f/f (favorite flower) and chocolates in his hand.

"Aww Cami!" I took the gifts and hugged him tightly. "You didn't have too." I smelt the flowers and maybe it was just me but they were the best smelling flowers.

"I'd do anything for you mi vida." He grabbed my hand and started walking away from the village, not saying anything. We went in the forest, and eventually got to a beautiful river with a waterfall. I looked at the ground to see a picnic basket, a record player and a bunch of records. "I thought it was about time that I took you on a proper date.. if you don't like it we can go home and watch a movie. (Ik they don't have TV's but let's pretend one of your platforms in your room is a living room with bean bags, a couch, and a TV. It's my book my rules.

"How about we do this picnic and then we go back, cuddle, and watch a movie." I set down the flowers and chocolate on the blanket. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands going around my waist. We started swaying around, not even with music.

"That sounds good mi amor." He rested his forehead on mine as he pulled me closer, swaying us around. I closed my eyes and just took in this whole scene. It was wonderful, and he was just so thoughtful for making this for us.

"You're beautiful.." he whispered, still holding on to me.

"What food did you bring us Cami?" He smiled and lead me to the basket. He brought out strawberries, cheese, crackers, water bottles, arepas, and cocadas.(coconut candy)

"Did you cook these or did your tía?" I asked, smiling. He rolled his eyes, laying out all the food.

"Why'd you have to ruin the mood." He sat down on the blanket and motioned for me to come over. I laid on the blanket, laying my head in his lap. He leaned over and kissed my forehead before handing me a strawberry which I gladly ate.

"Thank you for all this Cami. You're too sweet." He smiled and played with my hair as I ate the various foods that he had brought.  He reached over and played "Dos Oruguitas" from one of the records.

"Like I said, I would do anything for you. I love you." I stopped at those three words, my face heating up quite quickly. "Oh- Y/N I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-" I cut him off by sitting up and kissing him.

"Don't apologize. I love you too." He kissed me again quickly, before laying me back down. "How long did it take you to plan this?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"I had Dolores and Mirabel help me a bit, I'm surprised they didn't tell you." I laughed and stood up.

"I knew they were acting weird. Your mom even asked when you were gonna propose." His face turned beet red, staring at me. He just stopped working and kept staring at me.

"Did she really?" I nodded and he sighed. "Alright movie time." He started cleaning up and I helped him, putting everything in the picnic basket.

I held his hand as we made our way back to the house, smiling the whole way. I love this man too much to even understand.

We entered our room and I immediately shifted into an eagle, quickly flying to my dresser platform. I picked out matching pajamas and flew down.

"Pleaseeeeee" I begged him as I held out the matching pajamas after I had shifted back to human.

"Fine." He grabbed the pajamas and walked to the bathroom at the side of room. I quickly changed into the flannel print pants which were yellow and black, and an oversized white t-shirt. Which totally isn't Camilo's.

Camilo came out wearing matching pajamas.

"Aww! You look so cute!" I ran up to him and grabbed his face smiling. I shifted into an eagle again, flying up to my living room platform. Camilo started climbing up the ladder to my platform. "What movie do you want mi amor?" I called out once he got up.

"Moana!" He said sitting next to me. I turned on Moana and grabbed a blanket, laying my head on his lap, wrapping myself in my blanket.

That night I had the most peaceful sleep ever, with the man I loved the most.