.03

"Who are you" a sudden wave of dizziness hits me as he walks closer.

While looking at me as if I have three heads, he replies by saying. "Where am i ...."

I straighten up my posture and speak to the boy again, raising my voice a little for absolutely no reason. "I'm the one asking the questions here." I say sternly, making him stop in his tracks as he was walking closer to me.

"Then ask away" he responds shortly as his doe like eyes seem to glance across my face.

"Who are you" I ask, getting the simple questions out of the way. 

" Lee Heeseung, and your Y/N right?"

"H-how do you know my name?" I asked the boy supposedly named heeseung in shock.

He just shrugs before saying "I got no clue honestly, just as soon as I saw you in my dream, your name just appeared in my mind."

"Your dream? that was in MY dream thank you very much." I reply snarkily, but it doesn't effect his gentle persona.

"This whole situation is very weird." 

"You think." I roll my eyes at his very obvious statement. 

Of course this situation is weird. People don't usually wake up to find the guy that has been in their reacurring dream, in their bed somehow.

The long silence that was surrounding me and the stranger was cut off abruptly by my phone chiming, indicating that I have a message. 

"What was that noise?" asked a worried looking Heeseung as his eyes wander around over my room trying to find the source of the sound.

"Just my phone." I picked my phone up and see a message from Taehyun. Hopefully he isn't mad at me. Knowing him he's probably over it already, thats how it always is when he gets mad over something, he pretty much completely forgets about it after a little while.

Either way I open my phone up and read the message, sort of forgetting that there is a stranger in my house.

TAE💙

Wanna hang out?

Are you gonna act like a child and walk out again like yesterday

Be quiet

maybe if u just told me what was wrong...😒

Nothing is wrong, 

Fine!

Either way you are coming to hang out with me because I know you don't have anything else to do, and I know that for a fact

Thats harsh

Just the truth

Anyways i'll be at your place in like 10 minutes so 

Wait why?

To pick you up dummy, why else?

Oh haha

k hurry up then

I set my phone down and walk to my closet to get some clothes. I grab a grey sweater and jeans to wear.I turn to walk out of my closet but instead I bump into someones chest, and fall to the ground right on my butt due to the impact.

"owww" I rub my forehead that stung a little from the sudden impact. I look up to see the Heeseung guy, standing over me with his arm extended out to help me up.

"What was that for?" I ask while grabbing his arm and standing up.

 "Sorry, I just wanted to know where you were going." He says in a quiet tone. "Because I expect that If you are changing or whatever you must be heading somewheres."

"I'm just going to hang out with my friend Taehyun."  I walk out and he follows me, as if I have a second shadow.

"Could I go with you?"

Shoot. I mean it's not like i'm not okay with him coming or that Taehyun would want him to, but how do i explain who he is. I don't even really know who he is, but whats the harm? I mean, theres nothing else for him to do, no where else for him to go. So I guess he will have to stay with me.

"Sure why not" I say and a bright smile appears on his face. "But, if anyone asks who you are, just say that you are my friend from elementary school and you just moved back to Seoul and are staying with me, okay?"

He just nods and I head to the bathroom to get ready.

. . .

"So he's your old friend?" Taehyun asked me curiously while I got into the passenger seat of his car. He looked back at Heeseung who was in the back seat, right behind my seat.

"yup, he's gonna be staying with me for a while, so I thought he might as well get close to you, and have some friends." I say and look at Tae nervously as he looks at Heeseung, with wary eyes before saying.

"Sweet, I've always wanted to expand our friend group." he smiles at heeseung before adding "I hope you like movies."