.09

The sky keeps getting darker and darker and I have no idea where I am. When Heeseung just left me there I had no other choice than to walk and try to find a way back to his house, even though the whole purpose of him leaving me there was because he did want to see me.

 But why? 

Did he not like the fact that i'm his soulmate? If that is the case then I completely understand why he would maybe not want that. We pretty much just met in person a couple days ago, and he may like someone else also. 

Does it hurt my feelings? Heck yeah it does. I mean, not because i'm in love with him or anything because that is not the case, like I said before I just met him, I like him as a friends, but the fact that he just left me here after we figured it out sort of hurt. He didn't even look back.

I continue walking for a little longer. The sun is down all the way and replaced my the moon, peeking through some clouds that soar around in the dark autumn sky. It's not quite cold out at the moment but enough for me to cuddle up into the jacket that Heeseung loaned me.

I find my way to what seems to be a park and prop myself under one of the large trees in the area. Well, I guess this is where I will be sleeping tonight.  Neither my mind or body protest in sleeping under the tree as I start to feel my eyes shut.

. . .

I open my eyes to see myself in an all too familiar room. My room. The feeling of joy spreads throughout my body. It may have just been a couple of days but it felt like many more than that.  Almost immediately I hop out of bed and search my room for my phone, which was sitting casually on my nightstand.

I check the date on my phone, but to my surprise, only a day has passed since the elevator thing. But how? I know for sure that I was not here for a couple of days at least. I guess the time and stuff works differently when you're in different dimensions.

I have a couple of messages on my notifications, but they are mainly from Taehyun asking if we got back to my apartment okay. I send him a quick text reasuring him that we did, even though at the moment there is no 'We'.

Heeseung isn't here. Well, why would he even be? 

Yes, yes. We are apparently 'Soulmates' but I suppose he isn't okay with that, and i'm not sure if I am either. 

It's honestly, probably for the best though. Like it said in the book, when we both fall for each other we're gonna have to choose who's dimension to stay in forever, and I doubt that either of us are going to just throw our whole lives away, with all our family and friends, just to be with someone who is pretty much a stranger. I sure know that I wouldn't.

A sudden nock at my door makes me turn my head towards the front of my apartment, where my front door is. I set my phone down on my bed and start to the door. I'm not really expecting anyone but if I was to guess who it was, I would probably say Taehyun. I won't even be suprised if it is him because he usually does stuff like this, randomly stops by and hangs out here for the day. It's just how are friendship is, spontaneous moments.

I turn the knob on the shiny silver door handle and pull the door open. But oddly its not Taehyun at the door.

It's Heeseung.