.16

We get back to my house after a walk of silence and I head to my room as soon as we get inside. But before I can shut my door something stops it from shutting and pushes it back open lightly. Heeseung.

"is it okay if I sleep in here with you?" he looks down at me with a small smile on his face. Of course i'm not going to say no, but rather than saying yes I just open the door all the way and motion for him to come in, which he does.

While I casually jump onto one side of my bed Heeseung calmly goes to the other side and lies down. 

Before turning the light off I look at Heeseung and whisper a little goodnight to him, making him smile just before the room becomes dark and silent.

It takes a while for sleep to come to me but when it, I regret it.

A nightmare.

One where i'm falling. Slowly falling out of a dark sky with only one person falling next to me. 

Heeseung.

We are almost to the ground when Heeseung pulls me over into his embrace before saying, "No matter what happens, don't forget about me Y/N..."

Then in a matter of seconds, the two of us hit the ground and everything goes black.

. . .

My eyes feel heavy as I struggle to open them.  Wherever I am right now is very bright as my eyes start to open the light blinds me a little. 

"Sweetie she's awake." I hear a familiar voice next to me say. My eyes are able to fully open now and I realize that i'm in a hospital room. How did I end up here?

"Mom?" I say in full confusion as she is next to me crying. Taehyun is standing next to her along with my dad and they all look like they are on the verge of crying. "Whats going on?" I ask honestly confused.

"Oh sweetie." my dad starts to say, putting his hand on mine. "You had an accident. You've been here for a month. We almost lost hope until now, you came back to us sweetie."

An accident? They must be mistaken. The last thing that happened was I was with Heeseung. 

HEESEUNG. where is he?

"Mom where is Heeseung? Is he okay?" 

All three of them look at me in confusion when I ask where Heeseung is. Taehyun should at least know who i'm talking about, so why does he look so confused.

My mom looks at me with a concerned look before saying.

 "Sweetie we don't know anyone named heeseung..."