Not fair|Ryeji

Fluff, angst
_____
Ryujin POV

"Yuna, come here!" Yeji waved at Yuna who was sitting next to me. She happily ran towards Chaeryeong, Lia and Yeji. Usually when we play games, we would have to split into teams. But this was different. This was 4 against 1.

For the first time ever I felt excluded by Yeji who just laughed at me and started whispering, exchanging techniques on how to win the game. But here I am, alone.

We're playing a puzzle game, kind of an escape room. But with a surprise at the end. No one told us what it is so that makes it exciting, but I still feel a little down. I'm sure that I can win the game though.

"Okay, we're done." Yeji came my way with a stupid smirk on her face. The cameraman pointed the camera at us while we were listening to one of our staff members explaining the rules. "The main rule: Try not to lose. Be quick and think fast."

"We will definitely win!" Yeji laughed, winking at the camera. I smirked at them and shook my head. "Why are you so sure?" I stepped closer to her with confidence.

The taller just looked me up and down with a judging face with her back turned to the camera. My heart sank a little. I know when she's playful but this is just rude. She turned back around with a smile.

"Let's start! Ryujin, you can start 5 minutes earlier, since you're alone. Go!" As soon as the director excitedly cheered, I ran towards the big building.

The building was split up in two, connecting at the end.

I smirked confidently as the cameraman was walking behind me, filming every move that I made. "Come on, help me." I chuckled at the cameraman and he shook the camera as if he was shaking his head. "Alright, where do I start..."

Soon enough I noticed a small note. I grabbed it and read what's on the paper. "Okay, I have to find 5 items before I can go to the next room. I can definitely do that."

Then a loud alarm went off, signing that the other girls had started. I heard their giggling outside, which made my heart sink a little more. "I need to find a gun, a dollar bill, the murderers gloves, a bloody shirt and a bat. What kind of escape room is this?" I smiled at the camera and put my thumbs up.

After a minute of searching, I found the gloves. As I lifted them, a note fell out. I quickly grabbed it and read what was written on it. 110108. "I got a code! I think there is a safe or something. I need to find it."

Another minute went by. "I think found something." I grabbed a black case and put it on the table. I hurriedly dialed the numbers and let out an excited squeal as I heard a quiet click.

"It's open." I opened the case slowly, revealing a gun. "I found the gun! Yeji, when I see you," I smirked and pointed the gun at the camera. "Don't make teams like that the next time."

Time passed by as I searched, and luckily found the Bat and the dollar bill.

"Only the shirt left." I wiggled my brows and winked at the camera. The alarm went off again. "Team Pretty Girls passed the first room!" A feminine voice sounded through the building. "Are we supposed to have a Team name? I'll be Miss Worldwide."

The shirt has to be somewhere though. "Is that a door?" I walked towards it and opened the door, revealing a mannequin wearing the bloody shirt. I jumped slightly and screamed, laughing. "That scared me!"

I quickly took the shirt off of the mannequin and inspected it. "I'll just put it on, it looks cool." Another laugh escaped my lips. "Do I look cool, Midzy?" I did the catwalk towards the camera, flipping my hair dramatically.