"You're late."|Yejisu

Smut
_____
Lia POV

It's 8 PM and I should be home by now, watching movies with Yeji but I decided to practice some choreographies. Our coach advised me to and I was quite taken aback but thought that I, indeed, could use some practice.

My phone light up and I glanced at the screen, smiling as I saw the name right above the message.

Yeji✨💕
Where are you? :c

Read 20:08

This dork really cares about me. Yeji is my roommate, a really chaotic one. She put 'Oh my god' by (G)I-DLE through the speakers at 11 PM on the first night. That was the first warning we got. The second time was because she almost burned the kitchen down.

I ignored the message though and went back to dancing.

After a while of dancing and getting frustrated over my skirt, I got another message. More like multiple more.

Yeji✨💕
Where are you? :c
Are you staying somewhere for the night?
You could've told me, you know...
Lia, answer me, I'm getting worried.

Read 20:42

Me
I'm at the dance studio, messing around a little.
I'll be home at 9, okay?
I'm sorry that I forgot the movie, we can watch it when I come back? :)

Read 20:43

Yeji✨💕
That's okay. Just be careful on your way home. ❤️

Read 20:43

I smiled a little wider, thinking about the charming girl. I think I might have a small crush on Yeji. She's just so sweet and caring, also charming and don't even get me started about her visuals.

I continued dancing but couldn't quite focus on it. I tried doing the same move for over 10 minutes and I couldn't get it. The only thing that was on my mind, was Yeji. I glanced at the clock and it was 20:54. "I should grab my things and head back to the dorms." I muttered to myself and gathered all my stuff.

21:18, Dorms.

I rushed into the big building, shivering at the cold breeze that ran along my bare arms. I smiled politely at the receptionist and she smiled back. "Goodnight." I waved at her and pressed the button for the elevator. The elevator came all the way from the top of the building so it might take a while for it to get here.

Some men walked in the lobby and I turned my head, glancing at them. "Nope." I whispered to myself as I saw them looking at me with sheepish grins. Stairs this time. I walked through the door and walked up the stairs, already regretting my decision.

My legs were tired from the dancing so it will take longer than usual and to add to that, my awesome members thought it would be nice to get dorms on the highest floor. I sighed and looked at my watch. It was already 21:23.

After a few minutes, I arrived at the highest floor and paused. "Christ, I hate the stairs." I muttered, panting quietly and approached the door, unlocking it.

I walked in and hung my coat, taking my shoes off afterwards. "Yeji?" I whisper-yelled, walking to the kitchen. I filled myself a glass of water and headed to our room but to get there, I had to walk past the living room. I downing half of my water.