Come come kitty kitty|Ryejisu PT2

Smut, fluff. Yeji G!P bottom, Poly.
_____
Yeji's POV

I grabbed the fleshlight and put the condom between my teeth, quickly unzipping my pants before pulling them down as I lifted my hips off the seat. A eager whine left my lips as I whipped my cock out, making it bump against my stomach with a quiet thud.

Ryujin looked in the rear view mirror, biting her lip a little at the sight. I ripped the small pack open and pulled the condom out, hastily rolling it onto my erection. The stiff meat twitched at the small touch and I couldn't help but let out a breathy moan when I felt the tightness of the condom.

"I want you to hold your load." Ryujin turned her head to look at me with a serious expression. I whined and clenched my pants in my fists, trying not to have an outburst. "But-"

"No buts, Yeji. You're not coming until we allow you to." She frowned, giving my thigh a firm squeeze. My cock twitched again and I decided to just keep my mouth shut before I didn't get to come at all. Ryujin grazed her nails along my knee and turned back, putting her hand on Lia's as she switched gears.

I huffed a little and positioned the fleshlight to my wide tip, pushing it down slowly. Air caught in my throat and I clenched my fist, trying my hardest not to moan out. I choked out a small "fuck" and pushed the toy all the way down my length, feeling precum rising up my shaft.

My forearm started moving up and down and I exhaled shakily, moaning quietly at the tight feeling. I glanced in the rear mirror, catching a glimpse of Lia's eyes before closing mine tightly. "Ryujin, don't do that to me. Yeji masturbating is already too much for me."

I opened my eyes to see Lia looking at Ryujin with pleading eyes and the short haired with her hand in her pants, moving it at a decent speed. A low whine escaped Lia's lips and she tightened her grip on the steering wheel, clenching her jaw.

"I want your lips on me, Lia...I want you to mark me." Ryujin breathed out, sinking into her seat before spreading her legs a little more. I moved my arm faster unconsciously, moaning louder and louder at both what I was seeing and feeling.

I had a thing for them talking dirty to either me or each other. Just their voices and tones were orgasmic.

"Yeji, be a good kitty and hold it for mommy." Lia whispered in a tender tone, her eyes still glued at the road. I nodded, humming in agreement before looking at Ryujin who moved her hand faster, making quiet wet sounds before pulling her hand out of her pants and licking what was on her fingers off.

"I-I think I need to stop..." I started breathing heavily, feeling a familiar tightening in my whole pelvic area. I wanted to stop and knew I had to, but my arm kept moving and moving until I felt a strong hand grip mine. "That's enough." Ryujin snatched the toy from me and put it in her purse.

I leaned my head on the head rest and felt my hands trembling from the edging. My whole dick was throbbing and I was sweating a little, creating a typical smell of sex, along with the smell of Ryujin's arousal.

I felt the car stop and looked outside the window, feeling my heart starting to thud as I saw our house. I knew what was coming and didn't know if I should be excited or nervous. I felt both at the same time and it was amazing.

"Get out before I punish the both of you for teasing me like that." Lia growled and got out of the car walking to the trunk to get some of the shopping bags out. I got out of the car quickly and so did Ryujin, hurriedly helping with putting everything in the house. I felt Ryujin gently caressing my arm before giving me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Get yourself cleaned. I'll carry the bags in with Lia."

I blushed madly and nodded, quickly running inside with unzipped pants, but my cock barely hidden away in my boxers.