Wanna be yours | HwangShin 1/2

I know what I said but this is soft/light smut

_____

Yuna lied on her side, watching some romantic comedy on her laptop and eating chips when she got a text from Yeji. She couldn't deny the small jump her heart made when her name appeared on her phone screen.

Yeji🙂💕
Hey, you up?

Read, 22:02

A soft smile tugged on the younger's lips and she wiped her greasy hands on her black T-shirt. Her middle finger swiftly landed on the spacebar to pause the movie and she grabbed her phone, opening the messages app.

Me
Yeees
What's up??

Read, 22:02

Yeji🙂💕
Typing...

Yuna patiently waited for her date to reply, gently tapping her acrylics on her phone screen. The cat eyed always went to bed early so she was wondering why she texted her so late.

Yeji🙂💕
I was wondering if you'd like
to go somewhere with me?

Read, 22:03

Me
What?
Like...now?

Read, 22:03

Yeji🙂💕
Yeah
If it's not too late of course

Read, 22:03

Me
No it's okay
I'll tell mom that I'm going
to hang out with you.
What do you want to do anyway?

Read, 22:04

Yeji🙂💕
You'll see
Just put some comfortable clothes on
I will be there in 5

Read, 22:04

Five minutes?

Without wasting any time, Yuna shot up and ran to her closet. She grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants, a black crop top and a grey zip up hoodie. The change of clothes took her a minute - if not less - and the black haired put her hair up in a messy bun while speeding to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

After quick three minutes she ran downstairs, to the living room.

Yuna's mom sat in her armchair with a book in one hand while petting Sarangie with the other.

"Mom, Yeji is going to pick me up in a minute," she informed her, putting her shoes on in the process. Mrs. Shin cleared her throat and looked up from her book.

"That girl from your dance class? Where are you going?" she asked, pushing her reading glasses further up the bridge of her nose. Yuna shrugged and grabbed her phone charger just in case. "No idea, she didn't tell me. I'll try not to be too late."

Mrs. Shin nodded a little and averted her eyes from Yuna, back to the book she was reading. "Okay, honey. Just be careful."

The young woman walked to her front door and opened it, looking outside to see if Yeji had arrived. She was about to close the door when she heard a familiar engine sounding near her house and saw headlights that lit up the fairly dark street.

"I love you, bye!" She yelled to her mom before she rushed out, a smile creeping up her lips when the car stopped in front of her house. The door to the driver's side opened and Yeji stepped out, smiling from ear to ear.