Stupid crop top PT2|Ryeji

Smut, fluff at the end
_____
Yeji POV

It was 20:03 now and I'm on my way back home with Ryujin in the backseat. I looked in the rear mirror and caught a glance of her pretty eyes. A small smile crept up my lips and I saw the whisker dimples slowly vorming on Ryujin's cheeks. I let out a chuckle and averted my gaze back on the road. Ryujin laughed softly too and shifted herself slightly.

"What do you want to do when we get home?" I said, looking at the road cautiously, only to get caught off guard by Ryujin's sweet chuckle. "Jesus, you sound like we live together." She grinned and leaned forward, looking at my side profile. "I would really love to taste those lips of yours. Both of them."

I furrowed my brows and snickered. You're insane, Shin. The car drive was pretty calm. Almost no cars on the road as the sun began setting, a gold glow falling onto our faces. I turned the radio volume a little higher and took a deep breath.

"Yeji?" Ryujin spoke quietly and I heard a soft sigh falling from her lips. I glanced at her and nodded, signing her to continue. "Why'd the crop top bother you so much?" She almost whispered, looking at me with a tint of hope.

"I just want too keep you safe from weirdos. That's all." I muttered back, taking the last turn before I drove down the street to my house. After that, the car got all silent, except for the radio.

I parked the car in the driveway and got out, grabbing my and Ryujin's stuff from the passenger seat next to me. I didn't really realize that the weird neighbors kid from across the road was playing basketball with that weird friend of his. They whistled as soon as Ryujin got out of the car. I felt my insides burn with jealousy and the boys made their way to us.

I stepped closer to Ryujin, trying to unfold her jacket as quickly as possible to cover her crop top up.

"Hey, Yeji. Wanna introduce us to that pretty friend of yours?"

I smiled politely and shook my head. "Sorry, Travis, but we need to get inside. Hongsam and Insam were alone for the whole day and I need to feed them." Finally, I unfolded the jacket and put it over Ryujin's shoulders. Not that it made much difference because they already saw her.

Travis snickered and smirked, trying to act cool in front of Ryujin. Those 16 year old boys will be the end of me. "Well, you need to feed them. That pretty girl doesn't." His friend spoke up and tried dribble with the basket ball, only for it to roll away. Ryujin giggled and ran her hand through her hair, exposing her body.

"Sorry, young man, but I'm already taken." She smiled and nuzzled her jacket, shivering as the cold breeze ran across her soft, smooth skin. She didn't let them speak and turned to me. "Can we go inside, babe? It's getting a little chilly and I have to borrow some clothes if we're still going to walk the dogs."

I tried to speak, only to stutter slightly. "O-okay, uh...you can go, I'll carry the bags inside." I handed her the keys and she smiled sweetly, pecking my lips gently before opening the door and greeting the excited pups.

Her lips felt like heaven.

I snapped out of my thoughts and started carrying the shopping bags inside. "You should go back to your house, Travis. Tell your mom I said hi." I shouted from inside and greeted the dogs too. "Hi, babies."

Ryujin looked at me and took her shoes off, leaving them on the rack. "Is that everything?" She looked at the dozen of shopping bags and I nodded, taking my shoes off too. "Yeah, wanna watch something?"

"I had something else in mind..."

My lips curved into a challenging smile and my teeth sank into my bottom lip. "Come here, Kitten." I whispered and opened my arms, waiting for her small figure to come closer. Ryujin slowly made her way towards me, taking her jacket off in the process.