Lia, it's just a kiss.|Yulia

Fluff
_____
Lia's POV

"Please!" Yuna whined for what felt like the hundredth time. Another sigh left my lips and I looked at her. "No Yuna, I won't kiss you."

"I just want to know what it feels like!" She threw her arms up in the air, letting the slam down on the couch she was sitting on, the pout still on her lips. I wanted to, really badly, but I could not. Yuna has never had her first kiss and besides, I see her more like a little sister. "You've never had your first kiss, I want you to have it with someone who's special to you."

"You're special to me." She shrugged and I groaned in frustration. She will be the death of me. "You know what I mean by special, Yuna." I sat next to her on the couch and expected another whine to fall from her lips, but it never came. "I do. You are very, very special to me, Unnie." She said, her gaze burning holes in my head.

I sighed softly, looking down. "Don't play around with me, Yuna. I won't kiss you, end of story." I mumbled, grabbing the remote. Yuna was quick to grab the remote from my hand and she straddled my lap, clenching her thighs against mine. "If you won't kiss me, then I'll kiss you."

"Stubborn." I murmured quietly, trying not to show the blush on my cheeks. "Yuna, we really can't, no matter how much I want to, I'm your bandmate, I ca-" Before I could finish the sentence, Yuna put her finger on my lips. "If you want to, what's holding you back, Lia? Please..."

The way my name fell from her lips made my heart flutter. She never called me just "Lia".

Her warm hands gently cupped my cheeks and I sighed softly, glancing at her lips. "Come on Lia, it's just a kiss." She whispered leaning closer, licking her lips a little. I snook my hands up her waist, giving it a light squeeze. A soft sound left her lips and I gently wrapped her arms around my neck.

"That's the point Yuna, it's more than just a kiss to me." I whispered, cupping her cheeks instead. Yuna's hot, minty breath hit my lips and I licked them, making sure they were the right amount of wet for a kiss. I still could pull away before it was too late, but I couldn't move, or at least, not backwards. My body only leaned closer and closer to hers, like a magnet. A very strong magnet.

"Do you have any idea how jealous I get when I see any other idol look at you the way I do?" She whispered softly, looking at my lips before shutting her eyes. I leaned in and finally closed the gap, feeling multiple sparks race through my veins.

The kiss was soft and tender but still eager in some way. Like we both craved it for a long time. Yuna pressed her body against mine, moaning softly against my lips as I started moving them. Yuna was quick to catch on and she moved them the same way. Quite a good kisser for her first time.

After a minute or so, we parted, trying to catch our breaths after the blissful kiss. "I think we might have something to talk about." She whispered before pressing a short kiss onto my lips with a smile. I nodded, humming a soft "mhm" before kissing her once more, caressing her sides carefully as if she could break.

The kiss felt magical, maybe even beyond that. I couldn't help but feel the butterflies go crazy in my stomach. They went crazy so bad thatI felt like throwing up, in a good way of course. But the kiss got heated all of a sudden and Yuna let out a small moan. "Can we do more than kissing?" She whispered against my lips, attempting to slip her tongue into my mouth.

I pulled away once again and leaned back, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Yuna, we really can't go that far." I whispered softly and sighed contently as she began stroking my hair. "Why not? I mean, I want it, I give you consent. It won't be wrong if we're both okay with it, right?"

I shook my head and chuckled quietly, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "We really can't, okay? You're a minor. I mean, you're already over 18 but you know those asshole that think it's 21 when you become an adult."

"But if we won't tell anyone then-"

"Give me some time to think about it, okay? I don't want any problems."

"Do you...love me?" Yuna whispered softly, cupping my cheeks. I relaxed a bit, leaning into her touch.

Love. Love is a very strong word for someone that young. I don't know if I get that word myself. Love, huh? What is love exactly? Is it when you feel like you want to die whenever the person's not with you? Is it when you feel like throwing up whenever they are with you? If it is then...

"Lia? Are you okay?"

"Yes, Yuna. I love you."
_____
Short one but still an update. Currently writing "hot chicks and pierced hips PT2" <3

I'm really sorry for the slow updates but it's just...school, you know? And when I do write, I get writers block in the middle of it.