Hot chicks and pierced nips|Chaerji

Smut, fluff. !Age gap, Yeji (18) Chaery (25, G!P)!
_____
Chaeryeong POV

I'm sat in my chair, looking for some tattoo inspirations in my office. My shop is one of the best tattoo salons in town, but we also pierce people wherever they want. Sometimes it's a really gross job to do even though I love my job.

A sigh fell from my lips as the bell at the entrance ringed quietly. I stood up from my chair and made my way down the steps that led to the counter with two computers on it.

I noticed a red head slowly walking towards the counter, taking her time to look around. I got pushed to the side by Yeonjun who has a smirk plastered on his face. "She's mine. I'm tattooing her." He nudged my side, whispering in my ear.

"Hello there pretty, how can I help you?" He began talking, drawing attention of the skinny girl. The girl smiled a little, looking down shyly. "I uh- wanted to get a piercing...two piercings." She muttered, her voice a little quiet.

"Alright. Where? I can get the right tools ready if you tell me what kind of piercings you want."

"I...I'd rather not have a man piercing me." Her voice was even more quiet now. The girl looked up with her eyes slightly widened. "Don't get me wrong, I-"

I leaned against the counter, exposing my collarbones a little. "You don't have to explain yourself, sweetie. Do you want to go somewhere more private?" I stared at the girl, talking with a calm tone to not make her more squirmy and uncomfortable.

The red head nodded and I smirked at Yeonjun, making him huff. "Follow me." I smiled at the girl and she looked away as soon as I made eye contact with her. I made my way to the private rooms, hearing the girls footsteps right behind me.

I opened the door and held it open for the girl. "Thank you." She muttered softly and walked into the room. As she walked past me, I noticed that I was a little taller than her. She looked so cute.

I sat on a black stool and patted the big leather armchair. "Take a seat. I'm Chaeryeong, and you are?" I smiled at the girl as she sat down in the armchair, strictly avoiding eye contact with me. "Yeji."

"You seem a little shy. It's okay, I won't bite." I chuckled softly, making Yeji smile. "Unless you want me to." I added.

The red head's cheeks instantly turned red and she closed her eyes for a moment. "So, Yeji, can I see your ID first?"

She nodded and lifted her phone case, grabbing the ID from underneath. "Thank you~" I muttered, taking the ID.

Hwang Yeji.

She was 18. Or just turned 18.

I handed her the card back and smiled again. "Where do you want the piercings, honey?"

"I thought about it a lot and I want...uhm..." Yeji paused for a second, the blush that never really went away, coming back again. 

"It's okay, take your time. We have a lot of time here, Yeji."

Yeji POV

I can't. This woman is making me stutter non stop and I'm blacking out.

The way her cleavage looks so smooth and kissable is making me drown in my fantasies. Her lips were so plump, elegant red covering them, making her look more sexy.

"I want to get my nipples pierced." I managed to get out, my heart racing. I don't think that I'll be able to contain any sounds with her touching my nipples, mind that I have problems containing sounds in general.