Sorry.|Chaena

Fluff, (a little) angsty !TW abuse! No offense to the 'bad' characters in this chapter.
_____
Chaeryeong POV

A sigh fell from my lips and I rolled over, laying on my stomach. I'm currently laying on my bed and doing absolutely nothing. Maybe I should call Yuna. Yuna is my best friend and also my crush...maybe even the love of my life. We met when we were 9 so we've known each other for around 8 years.

I reached for my phone and FaceTimed her. She didn't pick up the first time so I tried again. She picked up on the 3rd try.

"Hey..." Yuna smirked playfully and waved "What's up?" She put her phone down somewhere it wouldn't fall and smiled softly. "Not much, I'm bored." My head leaned on my hand as I heard her sigh a little. "Everything okay, Shin?"

"They're fighting. Again."

I pouted and sat up. Her parents fight so much. Her mom is an alcoholic and her dad is an addict. I actually don't want her to stay there, it feels like leaving a baby in a car with closed windows when it's summer. I live in constant fear that something bad will happen to her. "You know that-"

Yuna groanee, slightly annoyed. "-That I can always come over for as long as need. Yes I know." She rolled her eyes and huffed. We sat in silence for a few seconds. "I'm sorry, I just don't want you to get hurt." I looked down, picking on my nails. My hand ran up to my shoulder to fix my sweater and I glanced at the screen.

"It's okay. I understand, sorry for reacting like that. I'm just tired." Yuna rubbed her eyes and pouted. Cute. I heard yelling getting louder and more aggressive over the phone and frowned slightly. I didn't say anything though because I know how uncomfortable that can make her.

"I'm going to sleep, goodnight." She hung up as soon as her door flew open. I wanted to say 'goodnight' back but didn't get the chance to. I quickly reached for a hoodie and put it on, running down the stairs. "Mom, I'm going to check on Yuna." I yelled while putting my shoes on. My mom just gave me a thumbs up and smiled. "Be careful on your way."

Yuna POV

As soon as my dad barged in I hung up and turned around to face him. I could see that he was high. This is going to be a hell for my ears. "You fucking slut..." He mumbled and pointed at me. His eyes were burning in anger and his hands trembled, probably from all the drugs.

"It's all your fault. Pack your things and leave." Dad growled and threw a big duffle bag at me. I blinked slowly and shook my head. "No is not an answer. Pack your shit!" He yelled and I heard some footsteps coming our way. I looked behind him and saw mom stumbling upon him.

"What are you waiting for?" Mom looked at me with small eyes. She drank too much. "Pack." My dad growled and I shook my head again. I've never sen him turn this red from madness. He stormed off at me and slapped me across the face. My mom just stood there, watching what was happening.

I tried kicking him off but that didn't help. It only made him more furious than before. He punched me, hitting my nose. It started to bleed and I teared up. It hurt so bad. "If you won't leave in 10 minutes, I'll smash your head in with my bat." He stumbled away, dragging mom with him.

I quickly stood up, a little dizzy from the punch and started packing the most important things. My phone buzzed and light up.

Ryeongie❤️
Are you okay?

Read 19:53

Me
Yes, everything fine💕

Read 19:53

I finally grabbed my charger, laptop and all the money I could find. And I'm telling you, there was a lot. I packed it in the bag and ran downstairs, grabbing my coat. "Finally!" Dad looked at me and grinned, slowly pulling his Louisville slugger out.

I quickly put my shoes on and ran out the door. He stumbled behind me and yelled something. I just ran without looking where.

When I came back to tracks, I found myself by a bridge. I met Chaeryeong here. She fell and scraped her knee. Such a cute story. I chuckled tearfully and sat under the bridge. There wasn't any water under it, just nature. I put my bag behind me and lied my head on it.

I'm homeless now. I could go to Chaeryeong. I could but I didn't. Before I knew I was crying. This is officially the end of me. I put the hood over my head and stared blankly at the sky.

"Yuna?" I heard a voice call out and I closed my eyes. "Fuck..." I mumbled and looked at the girl. Chaeryeong. She glanced at the bag and kneeled next to me. "Everything's fine, huh?"

Tears filled my eyes again and a car drove by, lighting up the whole area with it's headlights. It's dark outside so Chaeryeong didn't see my face yet but as soon at the light hit my face, she gasped. "What the fuck happened to you?"

Her soft hands cupped my scratched cheeks and she leaned down, looking at my bloody nose cautiously. "We're going home." She stood up and pulled me with her. I grabbed my bag and followed her quietly.

Chaeryeong called her mom quickly, mumbling so I won't hear anything. I kicked a stone and sighed. This is a mess. She finished the call and looked back at me. I walked quickly, catching up to her. She was slightly smaller than me. I looked around, recognizing her neighborhood. I sighed in relief and smiled slightly.

But the smile faded, hearing a familiar noise. Dad's old car squeaking. I grabbed Chaeryeong's hand tightly and fastened our pace. "What's wrong?" She looked at me, a little confused. But as soon as the car slowed down right next to us, she eyed me nervously. "Run when I tell you to, I'll catch up." I whispered and stopped walking, the car stopped too.

She quickly shook her head. I looked at her pleadingly and bit my bottom lip, mouthing a 'please'.

I kissed her forehead, and let her go afterwards. "Run."

Chaeryeong took off, looking back at me with teary eyes. The car door opened, revealing my dad. I wonder how he didn't get in an accident. Before the door opened completely, I kicked it. His leg got stuck and I kicked the door again, crushing his leg.mMy hand reached for a stone and I hit the window.

The glass shattered loudly and I ran away as the car alarm went off. I saw her as she was standing at the porch. My legs moved faster than ever before and I quickly caught up to her.

She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. "It's you!" She whimpered softly and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and saw her mom standing in the door way. "Hi mom." I smiled slightly and she smiled back, only for the smile to fade when she saw my nose. "Come in, we need to-" She rambled worriedly and I chuckled. "I know, I know."

22:16

Chearyeong had cleaned my face up and made us tea, which she brought upstairs into her bedroom.

She set our cups down and straddled me. "You're staying here." Chaeryeong mumbled, peppering small kisses on my neck. It's nothing new to me, because she just likes to do it. I can't complain, I like it. But for the first time, her kisses trailed up my neck, to my face. I closed my eyes, feeling a hot breath on my lips.

"This is so irresistible." She whispered and kissed my lips softly, sucking on my bottom lip while pulling away. "I like you...so much." She whispered and kissed me again. A whimper escaped my lips and I cupped her cheek.

I broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes. "I like you too..." my voice was quieter than expected. Chaeryeong smiled and kissed me again, this time longer.

"Shin Chaeryeong... I already like it." She giggled at her own joke and pecked my lips. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her, receiving sparkly eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes." I chuckled and pulled her in for another kiss. Chaeryeong let out a soft sound, melting into my touch as I slipped my hand under her shirt. My tongue brushed along her bottom lip, lubricating her lips to make the kiss smoother.

Chaeryeong pulled away, panting. "Good thing we're turning 18 in a month...I can't wait to put my fingers to use."