{3} Entrance Exam Results

***

***

The UA entrance exam for the students with recommendations took place not long after Hiromi had accepted Eraserhead's offer. The girl ended up only having two weeks to prepare for the exam. Thankfully, by the time it rolled around, she was confident that she would be able to score well. The entrance exam was tense, especially since there weren't a lot of people who got in on recommendations. Everyone was also focused on the exam itself rather than trying to have even small conversations. Anyone who tried was immediately shut down by the other person. Hiromi didn't blame anyone either. Every person there had something to prove. They needed to show that they were worthy of being recommended.

By the end of the exam, Hiromi had been so tired that she felt like a zombie for the rest of the day. Not only did she tire out her ability, but she also tired herself out physically. Luckily for her, she didn't have any cases she needed to go on that day so she was just on desk duty. Most of it was spent napping which resulted in her getting lectured by Kunikida. So she missed a few reports, so what? She tried really hard on that exam so she deserved a good nap.

Time passed and Hiromi could feel herself getting more and more nervous as the days passed. Did she do good enough? What if she completely bombed it? The written part of the exam was a little difficult. There were some questions that she wasn't very sure about. The rest of the agency could see her anxiousness too. They had all tried their best to get her mind off of it. It always came back to bother her after the day was done though.

But today was different. Hiromi woke up, already in a good mood. She always had a hard time sleeping since she was young. The girl was very prone to getting nightmares which would wake her up in the middle of the night. Last night was nightmare free so she was able to rest easy. The sound of something being pushed through the mail slot in her door caught her attention. She glanced over to see a letter was now laying on the floor. Guess it was time to finally get up.

Stretching, Hiromi got up and made her way over to the letter that had fallen on the ground. She picked up the letter, rubbing sleep from her eyes to see the words written on the envelope. It was from UA... Huh. Hiromi was about to move on when she realized who the letter was from. UA! The letter was from UA! It had her results in it! That was all it took for the girl to get ready for the day.

The clothes she had thrown on looked like she put them on in a hurricane. Hiromi didn't care the slightest bit. She had to get to the agency to show them the letter. And that's exactly where she headed after running out of her apartment, almost forgetting to lock the door behind her. Judging by the time, everyone was already there. She had accidentally slept in a little late. That was something she knew Kunikida was going to get onto her about.

A smile appeared on her face as the agency appeared in her field of vision. She burst through the door and hurried to the elevator. Pushing the button multiple times, she waited impatiently for it to get there. As soon as it did, she went inside, pressed the button for the floor she needed, and waited even more. Waiting was her least favorite thing at the moment. It kept delaying her from getting to see her results which made her more nervous about what they are.