{11} Model or Hero?

***

***

To say that everyone was amazed by the display they had seen would be an understatement. Everyone had been shocked by Midoriya's throw, especially since it was so much better than his first throw. The first throw he had done was what you would expect from someone who wasn't that athletic. The second throw, on the other hand, was entirely different which was what ended up shocking the class. The sheer difference between 46 meters and...

"He threw it over 700 meters!" The boy with the black streak stated.

That's right. Unlike the first time he had thrown the ball, the ball went much farther this time. 654 meters farther, to be precise. Hiromi found herself impressed by the scene, "That's a big difference from his first throw." Clearly, Midoriya had some kind of strength quirk. He used his quirk on the tip of his finger so the ball would be launched forward. Though, it looked like he had been pretty hurt by doing that.

With a big grin on her face, Uraraka hopped while giving a thumbs up to the green-haired boy, "Nice, he's finally showing us his true power!" She had told the others.

On the other hand, Iida seemed to be his usual self, not looking entirely impressed like everyone else. He had a hand close to his forehead to block the light that was shining in his eyes. He actually ended up voicing Hiromi's thoughts, "But his finger appears to be broken now," Iida brought a hand to his chin in thought. "Just like in the exam. This quirk is very odd."

"It seems to be pretty destructive to himself..." Hiromi trailed off. "Does he not know how to control it properly?" From what Bakugou had said earlier, Midoriya didn't used to have a quirk. It was possible that his "quirk" was an ability. If he hadn't had his quirk long then it would make sense that it had such a devastating drawback. If that was the case then Hiromi was shocked that he was able to pass the entrance exam.

Some people had entirely different thoughts, "It wasn't a very pretty throw." Hiromi didn't have to say who said that. She had a feeling that it was pretty obvious.

Feeling a murderous aura nearby, Hiromi turned her head in the direction of the dangerous feeling. It was coming from Bakugou. The blond boy stared at Midoriya with wide eyes, his mouth dropped open. He clearly hadn't been expecting what went down. Finally, he let out a growl as explosions came from his hands. Before anyone knew it, Bakugou was running straight at Midoriya," Midoriya gasped. "Deku, you bastard!" Oh... Was Midoriya's name actually Deku? "Tell me how you did that, or you're dead!" Midoriya, or Deku, let out a yell of fear, quickly bringing his arms up to protect himself. "What, are you an ability user or somethi-" Before Hiromi had time to beat the boy up, Aizawa grabbed him with his scarf. Bakugou grunted from the force and glanced back at the teacher. Aizawa had his quirk activated as well. "What? Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?"