{12} Fight Training

***

***

It didn't take too long for everyone to be ready and for All Might to set everything up. The possibilities of what could happen that All Might had planned. It was clear to everyone that it was going to be fight training since All Might told them it would be. But what they would actually do was unknown to them. Would they have one on one battles? Or would they have to accomplish some kind of obstacle while fighting off another person? Hiromi dreaded to think that it would end up being like the ADA entrance exam.

The entrance exam that she had done was definitely stressful. The President wanted to see if she would have been able to handle things by herself so she got no help at all. If she wasn't able to take care of herself then it would've been difficult for her to be sent out on cases. Her entrance exam was something else, that's for sure. You see, what they did was, whenever she came into work that day, Kunikida and Dazai were gone. She was told that they had gone on a case and they haven't heard from them since. They got a voice recording from someone who had "kidnapped" them. The others acted like they weren't able to save them so Hiromi had taken it upon herself to save them. After a lot of struggling and fighting, she passed and the person who "kidnapped" them was actually Tanizaki's illusion ability.

But, anyway, from the way All Might was looking at the group, it seemed like they were about to be let in on what the training would be like. Once again, All Might stood with his hands on his hips in the classic superhero pose, "Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training."

A raised hand caught the attention of Hiromi. When she looked over, she wasn't entirely sure who was in the costume. The costume was completely made of metal which meant the helmet on the head of the student was too. It completely covered the face of whoever it was so Hiromi wasn't able to tell who it was. The voice was what gave it all away, "Sir!" It was Iida. "This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

"Not quite," All Might held up two fingers, "I'm going to move you two steps ahead," Hiromi raised an eyebrow at this. She had a feeling that this was going to be a little more interesting than she thought. "Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, run-ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think about it. Backroom deals," Hiromi did a case on that. "Home invasions," Very few of those, but still did it. "Secret underground lairs," Also did that. "Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two-on-two indoor battles. Since we have an extra, one of the teams will have one extra person."

A girl with her finger to her chin in thought spoke up, "Isn't this a little advanced?"

There was nothing stopping the slight scoff that came from Hiromi. Thankfully, no one seemed to hear it. "If they think this is advanced then they would not hold up well in the agency." This was like child's play to Hiromi. The detectives in the ADA often had times when they would battle against each other. It was hard depending on who you were paired off against, but not too hard if you could find out how to exploit weaknesses or catch them off guard. The advanced stuff would be if they went off against people in the Port Mafia or similar things.