Chapter XIII

Ashley's POV

Days Passed

In The Deck~

It was the usual Siruis as always.I just wished Jania and Mary stayed here in the ship.I shook my head to not let my depression get over me.I smiled as I continued cleaning the deck.

"It's a good thing you're back now Ashley.Russell really sucks at cleaning."Eduardo said.

"No I don't!!Shut up!"Russell said with he's face a bit red of embarassment.

"He's quite the slacker.He keeps making the deck wet filled with water.He doesn't even mop it."Eduardo deeply sighed.

"Like you can do it!!"Russell got even more red.

I smiled as I watched them argue.

Nathan's POV

Inside The Ship~

"Captain do you really think I can do this....?"I said nervously.

"Course you can!You can cook great food,I'm sure you can do this too!"Captain smiled holding a bottle of liquor as always.

"Just stay calm.Jania even gave you a tuxedo for such an event."Christopher said.

"Just do it Nathan.We know how much you've been longing to do this."Captain said.

I deeply sighed.

"Agh..fine..Surely tomorrow...you better help me guys.."I said.

"Sure we will!"

I smiled as I glanced at a small box with a cute ribbon wrapped in it which I was holding.

"Tomorrow...I will propose to her...and show how much I love her."I said.

To Be Continued