Chapter IX

Hey guys,sorry for not updating so much.I have so much stories in mind and I've been really busy on school.Thanks for all the votes and views.

Hope You Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's POV

~Siruis Ship~

Days passed,we went to some islands near by and still no sign of Ashley.I'm starting to get worried.What if something really happened to her?

"I'm back for my blossom flower!"Alan said as he board the ship.

"Hmm?Why are you all so quiet?"Fuzzy said.

"Alan,why are you here?"Captain said.

"This is unusual,you don't smell like liquor.And everyone in this place is not stopping me at all.And you found two more women!"Alan said.

"Shut yer' mouth."Eduardo mumbled.

"Where's Ashley?"Fuzzy said as she took out a pink sweater,she probably made it for Ashley.They're good friends after all.

Captain told the Rika what happened.After that,the Rika left the ship and sailed away,worried about Ashley as well.As usual,Alan challenged Captain Morgan that he would find Ashley first,such an idiot.

I took out the bracelet Ashley made me and held it tightly.I promise you Ashley.I'll find you soon.

Ashley's POV

~Mark's Ship~

The other we're doing some chores as usual.I was cleaning the deck since I have nothing to do.They remind me so much of the Siruis.As I thought about the siruis,my heart pinched a little.

I shaked off the feeling.It'll be alright,sooner or later I'll get to be with them again.With Nathan..After cleaning the deck,I went to my room and took a shower and changed to some clothes made by Jack.Jack can make some clothes.

"Hey Ashley,you here?"I heard Daniel's voice through the door.

"I'm here,come in."I said.

"You busy?"Daniel asked as he went inside.

"No.Why?"I asked.

"I was thinking we could hang out a bit."Daniel said as he closed the door and sat next to me at the bed.

"I think that's okay."I answered.

"Aren't you nervous at the situation you're in?"Daniel gave a slight smile.

"Nervous?"I said.

"On being alone in a room with a guy like me."Daniel said.

He seems different today.

"Of course not,you're my friend after all."I smiled.

Then,he took my hand.

"D..daniel..?"

He gripped my hand tightly.

"Daniel,it hurts.."I said.

"I really like you Ashley."Daniel pushed me to the bed holding both of my hand pinning me to the bed.

"What are you doing..?S..stop.."I said.

"You're so beautiful,Ashley.Too bad you're just a bit stupid."Daniel said as his hand held both my hands and his cupping my chin.

I looked straight to his emerald eyes.I quickly looked away as his face was getting closer to mine.

"No..stop daniel..!"I said.

The door suddenly opened.

"Daniel!"William came running through to me and punched Daniel in the face.

"What are you doing to Ashley?!"William said.

William helped me up and hold my wrists.

"Does it hurt?"William asked.

"I..I'm fine."I answered.

Daniel stood up and glared at William angrily.

To Be Continued~~