Chapter XVI

Chapter 16

Pirates In Love

Ashley's POV

Everything was going great and happy until the ship starting to shook hardly,it must be because of the rain outside.

Nathan quickly held me in he's arms to prevent me from falling.

"Eh?What's this?"Captain said as he started to look serious at the situation.

"It doesn't seem like it would be from the rain.It's not storming or anything."Eduardo said as he looked near the window.

"Ashley,are you okay?"Nathan said.

I nodded at him as I was holding Natalie in my arms.Natalie started crying because of the shook of the ship.

"Shh,shh.Mom and dad's here."I said as I hugged Natalie.

The ship started to shook again.It felt as if a ship was trying to sink our ship.Captain quickly stormed into the deck and the other followed except Nathan and Thomas.

"Thomas,take care of Ashley and Natalie for me.I'm going to check what's going on outside.I'll be back Ashley."Nathan said as he kissed me in the forehead and left.

"Don't worry Miss Ashley.Everything will be fine."Thomas said.

"Y-yeah..you're right."I said.

Nathan's POV

~Deck~

"W-what's happening here?"Russel said as he took out his sword.

"Why hello,Siruis."a man said as he jumped through the edge of the deck wearing expensive pirate clothing and holding an apple in his right hand.

"It's been a long time,Quir.You never come to any of the pirate meetings in the pirate cove so I didn't really know how you've been."Captain laughed.

"And you're still drinking booze up until now eh?"the man named Quir said.

I once heard that there was a captain pirate named Quir who sailed the southern part of the seas and stole money from merchants and nobles there.Killing those who stand in their way.

"Why are you here...?"I said.

The man suddenly glared at me as if he already knew who I am.

"Nathan,am I right?"

I nodded.

"So you're the person,eh?Oh well,enough chit-chat.It's nice to meet the Siruis but I guess I'll be going."the man said and a huge ship came out nowhere in front of the deck.

The man jumped in a chain near the huge ship as the chain went up their deck,they shooted cannons at us.

"Men!Prepare the cannons!Figjt back!"Captain shouted.

"Aye!"

Ashley came outside the deck panting holding Natalie.

"Ashley!"I said as I held her.

More pirates came out from inside holding weapons.

"T-thomas got injured...h-he told me to run.."Ashley said trembling.

I glared at the pirates filled with rage.As I took out my chain,I fought all the pirates in frong me to protect my loved ones.

"N-nathan..!!"Ashley shouted.

As I looked behind me,Ashley was being taken away by the other pirates.I quickly ran to Natalie near the deck being taken away by the other pirates.

Ashley was above their deck crying to me.They kept shooting cannons at us and the ship started to sink a bit.The others are beatened up and Captain was sailing the ship away.I held Natalie tightly in my arms.

Ashley looked at me.

"Please..take care of Natalie..I love you,Nathan!"Ashley said then she was punched at her stomach causing her to collapse.

"Ashley!!Ashley!!"I shouted filled with rage.As their ship started to leave,we we're left at the sea with our ship almost broken shreds.As the sky started to clear up..I held Natalie in my arms and looked infront of me.

I failed again..I couldn't protect Ashley...She got kidnapped by those pirates..and it's all my fault..

I'm sorry..Ashley

To Be Continued~