Christmas Special (Late Upload)

A/N

I hope you're liking the story,but I kinda changed Ashley a bit.I made her hardworking than just being all shy and always depending on Nathan and the others.

I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

My performance will be near midnight (11:30pm).I was signed in to the job.The manger instructed me to go back here as early as I can.Must be practicing or something.

I went to some of my previous jobs and worked really hard.I'm so tired.I went back to the bar at around 10:05pm.It wasn't practice at all,he instructed some professionals to make me beautiful and all.I sighed,I hope no one sees me like this.There we're white flowers decorated in my hair and they curled my hair a bit.But of course they made me take a shower before all this...They made me wear a crystal white dress (A/N Sorry I can't find a picture of it) to resemble winter and snow.And they putted light makeup on me and darkened my eyelashes.

I don't know what to sing at all.The manager instructed some songs for me to sing,good thing I'm familiar of the songs...my mom used to sing these songs while she was cleaning the house and brushing my hair.

I just hope no one in the Siruis or even the Rika sees me like this...especially Nathan..

Nathan's POV

Its already 11:10pm and Ashley hasn't came home yet.I wonder what happened..this is all my fault..

"Hey guys,there's a cool bar nearby and I heard there'd be great entertainment."Christopher said.

"Then let's go their men!"Captain said,I'm sure he only wants to drink liquor again.

Ashley..please let her be safe..

Ashley's POV

I peeked through audience and there we're a lot of them.Until I saw the Siruis coming in!!Oh no,what should I do?!I quickly asked one of the professionals to put some curly bangs to hide a bit of my face.I just hope they don't notice its me....

It finally reached 11:30pm and the manager announced there would be special entertainment...me...I gave a smile as I showed up in the stage.Everyone was clapping..I tried not to glance at the Siruis..

As the music started playing,I started singing.

Nathan's POV

"That woman is beautiful!"Captain said as he kept drinking liquor.

"She has a great voice."Christopher said.

"Just like Miss Ashley."Thomas said.

My eyes widened in surprise as I heard what Thomas said.

"What do you mean like Ashley?"Russel said.

"When she cleans the deck,she sings the same song the woman in the stage is singing right now."Thomas responded.

"Don't tell me that woman over there is Ashley?"Eduardo said.

"It's just coincidence men."Captain added.

If it really is Ashley..why would she do this anyway.

Time Skip (A/N I have to time skip because its already late upload)

Ashley's POV

Its christmas day,and I already bought the gifts for them.I managed to earn 20,000 Gold for all my hard work.So I still have some left.

Captain putted a christmas tree yesterday at the kitchen so I putted my gifts there at the tree with their names on it and from me of course.

I went to our room as usual.

"Nathan,are you still ignoring me?"I asked.

He stood up and hugged me.I suddenly got a bit flustered.But I'm used to do this,on how he hugs me like this.He always make me feel safe and protected from harm.

"Sorry for ignoring you..I didn't mean to..I was just troubled on what gift to get you."Nathan said.

"It's okay,you being here with me this christmas and the Siruis is the greatest gift I could ever have."I said as I smiled.

We went outside to eat dinner.For awhile,the others fell asleep on the table for drinking too much liqour.

I giggled as I looked at their sleeping faces.

"Let's go at the deck."Nathan said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the deck.

"Oh,here's my present to you Nathan."I said as I took out the bandana.

"You bought me this?But it was so expensive."Nathan said.

"I'd do anything for you Nathan."I smiled.

He took out a small box with a cute ribbon on it from his pocket and he gave it to me.

"What is it?"I asked.

"Look inside."He smiled at me.

As I opened it,it was a silver ring with an I Love You carved in it.

"It's beautiful Nathan."I said.

He took the ring and putted it in my ring finger.

"From today and the next days that will come,I promise that I'll protect you and never leave you behind and always love you."Nathan said.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Sorry for late upload