Chapter XVII

Chapter 17

Pirates In Love

Nathan's POV

2 weeks had already passed ever since that incident.We stopped by a near small island with a small town and fixed our ship.The ship who took Ashley wasn't found anywhere.We asked one of our source of connections in the seas but they didn't see their ship either.

Days started to pass,I took care of Natalie.I miss Ashley so much and wanted to look for her but our ship suffered huge damage from the incident.

I lost her again...

I promised myself that I will take care of Natalie and train her as a pirate.And I'll keep on looking for Ashley.

Quir's POV

~??? Ship~

"Weeks had already passed mates,we shall give a toast and celebrate my daughter's return!Maria Ashley."I said as I held out my glass filled with wine.

"Aye!"Everyone shouted.

As my daughter entranced her way in,she was magnificent just like her mother.Wearing red luxurios long dress filled of royal gold ribbons and wore makeup on her face.

I'm sure everything will work out fine now.I smiled.

She let out a smile but didn't say anthing.She's a shy girl as always.I hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

"Don't worry dear..everything will be alright now."I whispered in her ear.

"Y-yes..Father."she answered.

To Be Continued~

A/N

I hope you liked that short chapter.Sorry it has been awhile since I've posted chapters.Thank you guys for the support :3 :)

" What do you think happened to Ashley? "

Find out the upcoming chapters.