Christmas Special

Belated Merry Christmas everyone. XD

It's been awhile since I've last opened my wattpad and it seems there's only 4 votes.I'll try to think of ideas of Daniel then and especially for Nathan since he got 3 votes.

Thanks for all the support and votes.I was thinking of making an rpg game of this story..which is gonna be hard because mostly rpg maker costs 66.99$ but oh well I better save money for it.And I don't think I'll be able to finish it perfectly if I just get the free trial which can only be used until 30 days.

But until then,I'll continue the story as usual.I'm sorry for updating mostly once a month in the real story but I'll also make extras like Voltage Inc. and feel free to make requests!!

Okay,back to the real topic.I made a christmas special even though its not Christmas anymore around my place and I wanna make something for all those who are updated in this story and vote and comment and support my work.

Now,Hope You Enjoy It!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathan x Ashley

~Ashley's POV~

It's the month of Christmas and I haven't thought of a perfect gift for Nathan yet.We we're still boarding the ship,I wonder when we will land on port.

I was cleaning the deck as usual and the breeze was a bit cold at this time of month.Good thing I wore a sweater which Fuzzy gave me the last time Captain Alan came here to make a fuss about his new treasure.But seems Captain stole it from him again...Poor Captain Alan,I thought as I slighty sighed.

"Ashley,its getting a bit cold.Go inside."Eduardo said.

"O-okay."I responded as I went inside.

I hed to the kitchen where Nathan is.

"Do you need any help?"I asked.

"Sure,you can peel those potatoes over there."Nathan instructed as he stirred the soup on the pot.

"Okay!"I hed to where the potatoes are and peeled the potatoes as instructed.

"Are you done?"Nathan asked.

"Yes!"I answered.

He took the potatoes and cooked them.

"Is there anything I can help again?"I asked again.

"I'll take it from here,you should rest at our room.I'll call you when foods done,okay?"he said as he focused on cooking.

"Okay."I answered as I hed to our room.

I took some warm clothes and went to the bathroom and took a bath.After that,I changed through my warm clothes and went to the kitchen.

"Perfect timing Ashley!It's time to eat!!"Russel said as he sat on the table.I sat next to Christopher (A/N,I almost forgot about him XD).

"How are you Ashley?Always wear warm clothes in this time of month or else you could catch a cold."Christopher said.

"Okay,thanks Christopher."I answered and gave a smile.

Nathan laid out the food in the table.

"I made some soup and cooked meat with cooked potatoes on the side."he said as he looked at the food with a smile on his face showing his own masterpiece.

"Yum!You're the best chef in the world Nathan!!"Russel said.

"Not bad."Eduardo slightly smiled.

"Smells good!"Thomas gave a cheeky smile.

Nathan sat next to Captain,infront of me.

"Everyone,I have something to annouce."Captain said.

"What is it Captain?"Russel asked as he ate his food.

"We're going to land port at Ceria.The land of crystal snow."Captain said.

"It's dangerous to stay on sea at this time of month.It would probably snow and the sea will freeze after 3-5 days.We'll land at Celia at about 2 days."Eduardo added.

That's good,by then I could buy Nathan a christmas gift.And mayne I should keep it a secret to work while we're there because I'm quite short on money and its bad for me to ask Captain for money.I have to work hard.

After dinner and cleaning up,me and Nathan went to our room and we both laid in bed.Nathan hasn't spoke to me much for awhile.

"Nathan,are you mad at me?"I asked.

He didn't answer.I checked up on him and realized that he was already asleep.I slightly sighed,he was pretty tired.I covered him with his warm blanket and went to sleep.

Next Day

We we're sailing the ship and the breeze was still as cold as yesterday.I was cleaning the deck as usual again.When I woke up this morning Nathan wasn't next to me and he hasn't been talking to me forawhile lately.Is he avoiding me?I quickly shook my head in disbelief.He wouldn't be ignoring me right?We both love each other.He wouldn't hate me...right..?

I grabbed the mop tightly as if tears we're about to fall down through my eyes but I tried not to make them fall.The others might see me and start to worry.

Next Day

Nathan hasn't been talking to me again.But I stayed positive.

We finally landed port in Ceria and the breeze was much colder than boarding in the ship 2 days ago.

"We'll be staying here for this time of month.Thomas will find a place for us to stay into,Eduardo will guard the ship,Christopher and Russel will go buy some supplies and Nathan and Ashley,you can wander around town if you want.While I will look for a perfect bar.Let's meet up here at port before sunset."Captain said.

"Hey Nathan,where do you want to go?"I asked.

"I'm gonna go with Christopher and Russel.."Nathan answered.

"Hey Nathan,you've been ignoring Ashley for awhile."Eduardo said.

"What do you care?"Nathan answered.

I looked down at the ground as tears we're almost about to fall through my eyes.Nathan walked away without looking another glance at me.

Eduardo,Thomas and Captain comforted me that it would be okay.After awhile,we all seperated.As my plan,I will go look for a simple job and find a gift for Nathan.

For awhile...

Luckily,I already found a simple job today.I'm going to wash the dishes at a restaurant and might as well be a waitress.

But I haven't found a perfect gift for Nathan.

While I was walking around,I saw Nathan infront of a shop with Christopher and Russel.Nathan was glancing at a hat shop and there was a display of a blank bandana in the window.Maybe that should be my gift for him.I hid so that they wouldn't notice I was there.

For awhile,the 3 of them far enough from the hat shop.I glanced at the window where Nathan was looking at earlier.

Blank Bandana -15,000 gold

Eh..?!15,000 gold?!How will I get that much money?!Well it does look like a really expensive bandana...and I can't think of any other gift for him than this...what should I do..?

To Be Continued..