Chapter XI

"I'd like to take you away from that man you love."Daniel said.

My eyes widened and I quickly took a chance to get away from his hold through my hands.I pushed him away as hard as I can.

"You don't know who you're dealing with Ashley."Daniel said.

I quickly opened the door and ran through the deck.

"You can run,but you can't hide."I heard he's loud voice inside the ship.He's creepy tone made be shiver a bit in fear.

W..what should I do..?It'll be really obvious for him that I'd run here.Where should I hide..?

"Found ya'!"Daniel said as he opened the door widely.I held the end of the deck.

"D..daniel.."I shiver in fear.

As he went closer to me,the ship shook a bit.

"W..what's happenin'?!"Daniel said as he lost his balanced a bit and fell to the floor.

I covered my eyes in fear.Until I felt someone comforting me from behind.The warmth of that person...That person always protected me.

"It's good to see you again Ashley.I promise..I'll never lose you again."

T..that voice,I quickly opened my eyes and saw Nathan behind me.

"Nathan!"I yelled as I hugged him.Tears started flowing through my eyes.

He patted me on the head.

"I missed you too Ashley."Nathan said.

"W..who the heck are you..?!"Daniel said as he saw Nathan.

"What's happening here..?!"Mark said as he ran through the deck with the others behind him.

Then,Captain Morgan and the others joined the situation in the deck.

"You guys are.."Mark stared at Captain.

"Yes,we're the Siruis pirates!And I don't want such filthy hand of yours laying in our precious crew member Ashley."Captain said.

"S..siruis pirates..?"Enrique said in shock.

"Miss Ashley.."Jack said sadly.

"Let's go Ashley."Eduardo and the others said.

"Miss Ashley,it's been a short while..but we knew you'd leave soon too..thanks for all the help..!"Jack smiled and waved goodbye at me and so are the others.Daniel went inside the ship without glancing at me one more time before I go.

I waved goodbye and boarded the Siruis ship once again.

"Welcome back Ashley!!"the Siruis pirates greeted me.

"Let's have a welcome back party for Ashley!Get some booze!"Captain said as usual.

"It's great to be back."I smiled.

"Someone wanted to see you too Ashley."Nathan said.

"It's great to see you again lil' sis!"Jania said as she patted me at the head.Mary hugged me.

"J..jania..Mary..you're here.."I said tears flew down through my eyes."You still haven't changed,still a crybaby."Jania hugged me tightly.

I was back at the Siruis crew again.Jania and Mary became one of the Siruis crew as well.Me and Nathan are together again.All of us enjoyed my welcome back party.

~TO BE CONTINUED~