Chapter XX

A/N

Sorry guys if I have been like really really busy.There had been people who have been asking me for like an update.And I did my best here xD.It's been like I dunno a year or just lots of months passed by.I have been suffering in school so I apologize for the long long wait.Especially for the fact that I've run out of good ides.But here it is~ Enjoy

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Natalie's POV (Siruis Ship)

*snore* ~

*snore* ~

*snore* ~

"Natalie,you've been sleeping all day.Wake up."

I heard dad's voice as my eyes were still closed.Still feeling my head resting on the pillow and my body being enveloped by my comfy blanket.

"Dad..just..5 more minutes.." I muttered for him to be able to understand.

"You should have went to sleep early rather than playing cards and board games last night with Tyler and Edward." I heard father sighed.

After a few seconds, I felt my blanket being pulled completely. I quickly opened my eyes and saw dad looking at me holding my blanket.

"If you don't wake up there,we'll be leaving you behind. Now go prepare,we still have more things to do." Dad said while he folded the blanket and putted in on top my dressers near my bed.He left my room and I was left thinking

'Leaving me behind??'

Wait,is it today?!

I quickly got up and rushed out of my bed,took some of my clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

'It's today?Are we really in Pirate Island?!' I kept thinking at the back of my head. I quickly prepared,after taking a shower I put on my clothes and I head to the kitchen.

*pant* *pant* *pant*

As I catch my breath a little,everyone was in the kitchen except I noticed Tyler and Edward weren't there yet.

Until~

"Are we in Pirate Island?!" Tyler suddenly shouted.I quickly looked behind me and saw him and Edward looking like a total mess after taking a shower and wearing clothes which is also my state right now too.

"Hahaha,seems like someone's all excited."Uncle Christopher laughed.

"Too excited you can say.Youth these days!!"Captain Morgan laughed loudly.

"Shh!Morgan we're eating!Natalie come sit with me,I'll fix you up."Aunt Jane said and smiled at me.

Tyler sat next to his dad and Edward next to his dad.Three of us all excited because our question haven't been answered yet.

Dad gave us our plates with food and sat back to where he sat.

"S-so..?Are we really in Pirate Island?"I asked.

"Well,maybe about 30 minutes we'll be reaching our destination."Uncle Eduardo said as he smirked at how the three of us we're so excited.

Aunt Jane brushed my hair and tied it up.We all ate our breakfast and cleaned up.

~Kitchen~

I was washing some of the plates with father beside me.

"Don't get too excited when we get there okay?It's an island filled of pirates, not all the corners of the island is safe.So be careful okay?"Dad said.

"Oh come on dad!I can handle it,I have my sword. I'll beat those pirates up and show the who's boss!!"I laughed as I kept washing the dishes.

"Hahaha,if only you're mom we're here..she'd be really happy."

"Yeah.. But this is no time to be sulking dad! Pirate Island!!"I smiled as I tried to cheer him up.He smiled and laughed as he saw my enthusiasm.

~Deck~

After cleaning up we all head to the deck.

"I see it!!"Tyler shouted.

"Uggh you're so loud."Edward muttered and gave a glare at Tyler.

We all could see the island from the distant. It wasn't just an ordinary plane island with a volcano and trees but it also had buildings.

"Woah!So cool!!"I smiled as I mezmerized at what I saw.I wonder if mom had ever been here before?

"Hey Natalie!We're gonna kick some pirates butts right??"Tlyer laughed.

"You can't even handle beating me."Edward sighed.

"Now,now you guys better not be causing trouble."Uncle Thomas laughed as he took out some of our stuff from inside the ship.

"We won't just be heading to a meeting but we'll also get some supplies.Don't get to excited and get lost."Captain Morgan said.

This will be so fun.Pirate Island,what better island can even be better than this!

Pirate Ship

Luke's POV

*sigh*

"Why do we have to wake up early again..?"I yawned.

"Today's the day,pirate island."George smirked and looked at me.

"Stop giving me that look you creep."I glared at him.

"Oh Men,you're already awake." Captain said as he saw us in the hallway.

"Mornin' Captain."Frederick and Jake said as they we're still half-asleep.

"I want you men to attend to my daughter in the basement.Here are the keys."Captain said as he gave the keys to me.

As Frederick and Jake heard what Captain said,they quicly got back to their senses and had their eyes widen by shock.

"The basement?"Jake asked.

"Yes,tell her to get prepared.Escort her in the main hall after doing so.Wouldn't want to show the Pirate Court our princess not ready and unprepared yet."Captain laughed as he passed by us and left.

"Well,it's time to meet the princess then."George smirked,yet again.

"Princess eh?Do you think she's pretty?"Jake asked.

"Let's just get this over it."Frederick sighed and yawned one last time.

The 'Pirate Princess' eh?I wonder what kind of person are you down that basement.

To Be Continued~~