~Thirteen- Te quiero amor ~

The next morning i heard people talking from down stairs. Who's here this early? I thought. But then I realized the only people that could be here at 7:30 in the morning. The Madrigals. I look under my pillow to see if i still have the picture, yup still there. I decide to just put on a quick and comfy outfit and to brush my hair. When i go downstairs I see Julieta, Pepa and my mom. I also see Mirabel and Camilo and  i see Antonio playing with Angelo in the kitchen. I walk towards the mothers to greet them and when i do i hear My mom say to me, " Aye mija did you stay up late? You have eye-bags." She then grabbed my face and after a second or two I escaped her grasp.
          " Mama I didn't sleep late i promise!" I said. She sighed and sat down to talk to the moms again. I waved hello to Camilo and Mirabel as i make my way to the kitchen.
           " Hey y/n i think i know who stole the book!" Mirabel says following me in the kitchen, as Camilo follows her.
        " I already know who stole the book Mirabel, I figured out yesterday." I said.
          " Wha- how? You know who it is 100 %?" Mirabel said surprisingly.I nodded " Who is it!?" She said going up to me and shaking me by the shoulders.
       " Its Natalia and the guy in the black ruana." I said. She let me go and i leaned onto table cause i felt dizzy.
              " Of course! Now that i think about it it makes total sense! What didn't i see that before!" Mirabel said pacing through the kitchen.
        " Well, while your thinking I'm gonna go up to my room and when your done feel free to join me." I said walking up stairs to my room. Camilo followed me and when Mirabel finally realized that we both went up stairs she quickly went up  stairs to. I pulled my pillow up and got the picture that Natalia had and showed Camilo. " Natalia had that photo. It was just sticking out of her pocket." I said as Camilo took the photo out of my hands.
" I knew Natalia hated me and you being together but I didn't know she was this...this jealous " Mirabel looked over Camilo's shoulder to look at the picture, her eyes widened at the picture.
           " Wait- how did you figure out it was Natalia? Did she say it was her or were you spying on her or-" Mirabel said
        " How- about i just tell you the whole story? Just sit down." I said cutting her off. She immediately shut her mouth and sat down.

               And after I told them the whole story Mirabels mouth was widely opened and Camilo's eyes were wide. When Mirabel was about to speak her mom came in saying.
             " Mirabel, Camilo come on we're leaving!" Mirabel always had questions and when she couldn't ask them she would be angry, so when her mom came in saying they were leaving she looked at her mom with an angry face but it quickly turned into a calm face so she wouldn't get yelled at by her mom. Mirabel left and so did her mom and when they left Camilo went up to me, leaned down and held my face up and then he leaned in...AND THEN HE KISSED ME I WASENT EXPECTING IT BUT I JUST ACTED NATURAL BUT ON THE INSIDE I WAS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.
          " Te quiero amor " he said. I just stood in place frozen. He chuckled and left the room.