Not a Chapter

Hey guys!!!  I hope all of you are doing well, staying safe and wearing your masks.

1. I have a huge favour to ask of you guys.

Okay, so I've been looking for an artist that can digital draw really well for chapter pics, and I know that you guys are amazing, so if anyone is interested, pls dm on here on on pinterest. me bc I cannot draw digitally to save my life.

(I'm not being dramatic, I legit suck ass at drawing digitally, I have to draw on paper, and even then, it doesn't even look that good) If you're interested, please message me on here or on pinterest!

- a very desperate author.

2. I'VE DECIDED TO START A NEW FANFICTION!! It will be miraculous ladybugx winxclub crossover. Don't worry, I will still continue to update this one as normal.

A SLIGHT RANT

I will not be using  ANY of the netflix fate saga, bc that show was absolutely terrible.  It was literally terrible, they messed up everything from winx club, in an attempt to be diverse. It made me extremely irritated, as that is one of my favorite shows and they completely screwed it up. Everything about it was terrible, and I refuse to belive that they were attempting to make a live action. 

*rant finishes*

3.Also, random question, what is you guys' favorite colour? Mine is pink or a lavender colour 

- A sleep deprived author who just got an idea and is now starting another story 

ly all sm!!