Q&A session!!!!

Hi guys! We just hit 3K views, so I decided to answer some of the questions you guys have for me! A lot of you messaged me wiht questions, so here it is!

Q. How long have you been watching Miraculous Ladybug?

A. I've been watching since season two. I became an avid fan around season 3.

Q. Favorite song?

A. Idk I have so many, but my I like to listen to K-pop.

Q. Favorite animes?

A. Akame Ga kill, Toradora. Both amazing you guys should check them out!!!

Q.Favorite Colour?

A. pink

Q. Worst color combo?

A. Purple and red, Orange and green, Blue and red. All are absolutely despicable

Q. Ship opinions?

A. Okay, I don't ship the love square at all. The most likely ship to happen is ladrien, because it's the most logical. Marichat doesn't make any sense because if she doesn't like him as Ladybug, her feelings wouldn't transfer over as Marinette. Adrienette will never work, because as they keep showing us, every time Adrienette happens, the world ends. I honestly don't think Adrienette  that will ever happen. My favorite ships personally are Lukanette and Felinette, even though they probably won't happen.

Q. Least favorite character?

A. Zoe. There was no need to bring in another Character like her, she's basically Walmart Marinette. Also, I hated Vesperia I liked Chloe as Queen Bee a lot better. Every time Chloe gets incentive to do good, they always label her as the bad guy over and over again, it's rather frustrating. I know people are going to attack me for this, but it's just my opinion.

Q. How long do you think this story will be?

A. I really don't know. I honestly haven't really got the ending down. To give a rough estimate, perhaps 50? Keep in mind, I have no clue. I'm just enjoying the day to day story.

Alright, I think that wraps up our Q&A. Thank you guys so much for 3K views in such a short time. Thank you to those of you who comment your love in support.

ily all sm,

-M