You

Hello everyone! I know June royally fucked up- but don't be mean to her, slut shaming isn't very nice- and if you called her a whore to her face, she'd either stab you, or make a whole main character crying moment. LMAO :')

The characters are part of me as I created them and it's kinda upsetting to see them get so much hate, except for Hayden, he can go kill himself.

TW: kinda a weird chapter ngl

____________________

I'm a terrible person.

I wanted to forget it. It was a sudden, fucked up thing that only happened because of the heat of the moment.

I stumbled out of bed, my walk a little strange as my legs were tired and weak.

I'm a terrible person.

I pull a simple cream coloured gown over my head.

I'm a terrible person.

My fingers massaged my scalp gently before tying it into a sloppy bun.

I'm a terrible person.

I stumbled to the sink, my head a little foggy as I walked to my bathroom.

I'm a terrible person.

I splashed my face with water in hope that the wet sensation would ease my nerves.

I'm a terrible person.

I stared at myself. My lips a little swollen and my eyes puffy from the restless, regretful night I had.

I'm a-

"You're a terrible person," A deep, ear splitting voice spoke from my mirror. I covered my ears, only to feel warm red liquid begin to pour out of them. I ran to the door. Grabbing at the handle, but it was locked, fixed as though the only thing behind it was a wall of cement. "YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON JUNE!" The voice repeated, this time screaming.

My eyes flooded with tears as I looked up to the mirror, only to find myself. Red blood falling from my eyes as though they were merely tears of sorrow. I had a look of pain in my eyes. A look of regret. I moved closer to my reflection. Acting as though I was just a little child, staring into a fishtank.

I squinted my eyes as the sight of small, ruby nine petaled flowers beginning to bloom where the streaks of blood were. It had a deep royal purple stem and the petals were shaped like blades, so sharp they seemed as though they could cut through the thickest of metals.

My nose was against the mirror now. My hot, unnaturally slow breath fogging up the glass above my mouth. I couldn't bring myself to direct my focus somewhere else. I couldn't take my eyes off myself.

Was it even me?

It can't be- the hopeless, hurt, bleeding girl in the mirror couldn't be me.

She was elegant and beautiful, I could almost mistake her for a goddess. But she was in pain. She was naked. Her arms covering her chest as she cried more blood and more flowers bloomed. There was something unsettling about her beauty, it was unnatural and artificatial. Fake.

A wave of fear and urgency ran over me like a tsunami crashing over a city. I moved closer to the mirror, screaming as I did so. My eyes focused on the flowers. The flowers that were slicing her skin open like she was a soft cake.

"Stop..." I breathed, not wanting to look at her anymore. My nose ached with how hard I was pushing into the mirror. A loud scream left my lips-

"Your Majesty!" One of my guards called out, clearly trying to hide her tone of annoyance as I assume she had called for me multiple times before.