Liar - smut warning

TW: Blood kink?...  I'm in school right now btw... *awkward cough* 

Abe's POV:

My knuckles were bruised and bleeding as I pounded the punch bag in the training room. I had filled it with sharp rocks the week I killed my mother becuse I wanted to feel something. Anything other than hatred for myself.  

No one else uses it, not even Clyde... because it's fucking painful.

I groaned at the pain as my skin was breaking, my blood leaving proof that I was here and that I was angry. 

Boom.

I wish Hayden had left for good. 

Boom.

I wish my father hadn't turned his back on us and ran away after giving Hayden the crown.

Boom.

I wish I never killed my mother. 

Boom. 

I wish June was mine. 

I froze, my gashed knuckles beside my body, ready to strike at any moment. 

June isn't mine anymore. 

The thought made my stomach turn, but it was the truth, and what hurt even more was the fact that she wasn't being controlled to love him. 

So every gasp, every moan, every plead that came from her mouth while she was with him was real. 

BOOM. 

I punched the bag harder, sending an excruciating pain through my hand and the bag across the room. 

I watched as it lay on the ground, the moonlight shining through the colourful glass window onto it.

We're going to have to pretend, I said. 

No. 

June feels something for Hayden and doesn't want to admit it. 

I stormed towards the bag of rocks, picking it up and hanging it from the black bar again. 

Boom. 

I hit it again.

"Jesus Abe!" A familiar feminine voice shrieked from behind me. I clenched my jaw and hit the bag again. Harder.

"Abe, stop, you're bleeding," June pleaded, running up to me. I stopped, turning my head to look at her and I immediately regretted it. 

Her hair was a little wild, like someone had been pulling and playing with it. Her dress was wrinkled where her hands were by her side, as though she had been clawing and grasping the fabric. 

My eyes trailed up to the purple bruises on her neck and I punched the bag so hard I thought all the bones in my body had shattered while it flew across the room. 

She stared at me. Her chest rising and sinking faster as the sound of my blood hitting the floor filled the room. 

"YOU said we have to pretend!" She yelled, taking my bloodied hand in hers while she muttered under her breath. 

I studied her. Her slightly swollen lips and glowing skin. 

He fucked her, didn't he.

"How long until you came?" I asked, my jaw clenched and my chest tight at the thought of her with another man. 

She froze, her fingers shaking my hand. I looked into her glossy eyes. "What the hell?" She exclaimed, dropping my arm and stepping back. 

"How long." I repeated, my patience growing thin as I took a step towards her.