Good Girl

I flinched at the sound of the doors slamming closed. My eyes watered as a subtle stinging sensation lingered in the back of my throat. 

I sat on the edge of my bed, frozen in place as I tried to process what just happened. 

His eyes had been disturbingly emotionless as his hands- shaking hands- had touched me. His voice had been raspy and deep when he spoke in my ear softly as though sharing his darkest secrets. 

My legs carried me quickly to my dresser, grabbing that small chair placed beside the polished wooden furniture. A weak shriek escaped my lips as I hastily shoved the chair under the doorknob, preventing any further visitors. 

I rushed back to my bed, my toes hitting the floor before my heels did. I stared down at the black case that held my outfit for tonight. It had slipped off the bed.

I shook my head, trying to clear the chilling thoughts as my shaky hands explored the case for a pocket or opening. 

My hand slid inside the slit of the black fabric, pulling out a soft cream coloured dress:

If you don't like it- use your imagination to create something else <3

My fingers traced the shapes of the embroidered and beaded flowers that covered the torso area and flowed down the dress. 

With my chest rising and falling at the quick pace it had still been minutes ago I slipped off my clothes, sparing a few glances towards the doors incase- in hope- I had just imagined my encounter with Abe and there wasn't really a chair keeping the door shut.

As my arms ached while I struggled to reach the bottom button of my dress, the loud rattling of the door knob hitting the chair made me jump. 

"H-hello?" I called out, my heart thumping in my ears as my heart rate sped up once again. 

"Why the fuck-" but the man's sentence was drowned out by the splintering sound of the wood of the chair. 

"Why was the door locked?" Hayden asked me sternly, his chest rising and falling quickly as he stood over the broken chair. 

A look of worry with a hint of understanding flashed across his face as he approached me, causing me to take a few steps back. 

Without asking, he lifted my forearm to his eye level inspecting the bruised slash on my skin. He bit the inside of his lip in confusion before his face relaxed and he lifted his head to meet my stare. 

"How did you get this?" he asked, leading me back to the marble bathroom to clean the cut. I gasped as cold water hit the wound. 

"I cut myself by accident," I responded, my eyes watering as he poured a small amount of alcohol onto it.

"The bruises?" he asked. There was no real tone of curiosity to his voice.

I just shrugged my shoulders, but instantly regretted it as the dress strap slipped from its place, revealing a large red bite mark.