Chapter 54

Hey all, before you begin reading this chapter, I am going to inform you all now, it is a long chapter. I does include a lot of pictures, videos, and things to bring this chapter to life more. I am sorry I am late on posting. If you read my wall you know my Goddaughter died and we are all struggling with her loss. I am going to try to write more to finish this book.
Please let me know what you think. This chapter is long for a reason, please leave me your thoughts and comments about everything. I hope you all enjoy and above all thank you all for the love and support you have shown Custody War ❤

Essence

Three days later

Staring back at my reflection reciting my affirmations, ‘I am beautiful, I am strong, I am worth, I am love, I more than what happened to me. I love myself scars, flaws, and all.’

Before continuing, the doorbell disrupts me. Checking the time, ‘Lucas, is way too early for our date,’ saying to myself.

Going downstairs, “who is it?” Not hearing anything opening the door. Vita and Eden standing in front of me with big smiles plastered on their faces.

 Vita and Eden standing in front of me with big smiles plastered on their faces

“What are you two doing here?” I question with a smile.

“We are here to help you get ready for your date tonight,” Vita tells me, as I move aside welcoming them into my home.

“I’m already nervous enough.”  

“Why are you nervous, Essence? You and Lucas are around each other all the time.”

“It’s different, it’s hard to explain,” I tell Eden as we walk upstairs to my room.

“What are you going to wear? Vita questions. Turning to face her, noticing bags in her hand. “What’s in those bags,” I ask with confusion.  

“Outfits and shoes for you of course,” Eden states clapping her hands, “have you taken a shower yet?”

“I was finishing my affirmations about to hop in when yall came,” I say lightly laughing. 

“Go shower and we will do your hair, make-up, and find you something to wear,” Eden tells me.

“Nothing over the top, just – “

“Just go,” Eden says with a smile.  

After my shower doing all my hygiene opening the door to see clothes laid out on the bed, make-up on the vanity along hair tools. “You ready?” Vita questions.

Staring at both of them tears begin to form in my eyes. “What’s wrong?” Vita yells as she and Eden rush to me.

“It’s nothing, it’s just I have never been on a date before, but more than anything I have never had a friend before much less two and now here you both are helping me get ready for a date.” That was my reply.