Chapter 57 Pt. 1

Vita

Leaving the venue and head to my car when I see Evan and his ugly ass date. His hands groping her ass as they kiss. Rolling my eyes, her voice breaks the silence, "I'll be right back, going to the restroom before we go." Giving him another peck, she turns walking back inside.

Locking eyes with Evan, I roll my eyes again as I wait for my date.

"Enjoy the show? Didn't know you were into voyeurism, Vee." Evan states with a smirk on his face.

"Asshole."

Placing his hands over his heart, "You hurt me, Vita."

"Clown."

"Nah, that's the pussy ass bitch you with."

"Let's no-."

"Why you here with his ass anyway?" Evan questions as he cuts me off.

"How about you mind your damn business and take that crackhead whore back to the street corner you got her from," I say turning my back to him.

"More like I'm going to take her back to my place and fuck her all night." He whispers low in my ear as one of his arms snakes around my waist as he continues.

"What I don't get, Vee is why you mad?"

Attempting to move out of his grip, Evan tightens his hold on me. "Ain't nobody mad," I say turning to face Evan again.

"Keep lying. Oh look, here comes your rent-a-date for tonight."

"That's your whore. How much was she, by the way, two or three dollars?"

"Jealousy is not a good look on you, Honeybear."

Laughing at Evan as I speak, "Jealous! Evan please, I'm about to go to his place and make love to him all night. And unlike your bitch I do have walls." I wink at him as anger flashes in his eyes.

"You better take your fucking ass straight home and be there by yourself."

"I like my plan better," I state with a smirk.

"I'm not playing with your fucking ass, Vita," Evan says in a stern voice.

"Baby, is everything alright?" Jerry asks me with concern.

Pulling him into a kiss his hands go to my ass. Breaking away from the kiss, I look at him smiling, "Everything is fine, just ready to go." He smiles at me, kissing me once more.