A horrible reminder II (✔️)

Recap: AP had a blackout moment, remembering the past. RagLak calmed her, while Laksh too had a horrible reminder

Ragini and Kabir, were both looking at him, he wasn't moving the same way AP was just a few minutes before.

Kabir hold her hand, Ragini looked at him silently, but Kabir shook his head, she shouldn't try it.

"Ragini, let him remember. Aunty is weak that is what we thought, but Laksh, he is mentally and physically stronger than the both of us. If we do something it can go worse and back hit us."

Ragini nodded in agreement, she stood there next to Kabir, watching her Laksh in trance. He was lost as it he was imagining the past incident again....

22 years ago

There were two families living in the neighbourhood, one was the known Maheshwari Family the other one was Malhotra Family.

The Malhotra Family, was the closest and oldest friends, both the families had kids in the same age, which made it even easier for them to connect.

Tanya was the oldest child, she is in the same age as Laksh.

"Lucky Let's Play!" Tanya commanded him, he being himself disagreed, "no way Tanya, I won't play with you."

Tanya made a fist in anger, but she didn't do anything as her brother Karthik came to play with her instead of Laksh.

"Anu don't you think both are stubborns?" Tanisha, the mother of Tanya and Karthik was a close friend of AP, both shared a sister like bond.

"Yes, you are right, they totally are!" Both laughed while the men were talking about their business.

"Avnish you shouldn't be afraid, I'm sure your business will succeed and if not I'm there to help you out." DP was giving advices as well as investing money on his friend's business.

"Array DP without your help I wouldn't have been this far. Today whatever I have reached is because of you and your trust in me."

DP shook his head, "you are like my brother and I don't invest my money if I don't believe in the work. It's all your hand work."

"Papa!!"

The shout shaken DP and AP, "Laksh?!" Both rushed to him, with Avinash and Tanisha.

"What happened?"

Laksh was holding his knee, "Mama look im bleeding," he was crying and the blood was oozing out from his knee.

"How this happen?" AP asked and DP just shook his head, "AP he was playing blind and fall. You are making a scene of nothing. Get up and wipe off your tears."

Laksh shook his head, "no Papa, I didn't fall on my own."

But DP didn't listened to him, he left with his friend, while AP took him inside the house.

"Na mera baacha (makes more sense if the mother calls him), you are a brave boy, don't cry." She wiped his tears away and calmed him, "tell me what had happened?"

"Maa Tanya pushed me."

AP was confused and shocked, "but why she did this?"

"Because I don't wanted to play with her. Didn't you see Karthik is her own brother and doesn't really like her. She is creepy?!"

AP looked at him, "Laksh Beta, don't say something like this, but I will say your brother to look after you, he shouldn't let you off his view."