Home sweet home (✔️)

Recap: Laksh smartness

Laksh was looking around, "Maa now you can have a peaceful day without any trouble or irritating personality like Chachi ji. Bhabhi no one will taunt you or will take you for granted. I guarantee you. From now on this home is our home no outsider will have a right."

Ragini was happy. My husband is a true hero, without hesitating he made our home to our real home. All evils are gone, but why do I feel it's just for the moment. It could change anytime.

DP looked at Laksh, "Laksh if you had got to know this all, then why didn't you informed me at the office or somewhere alone?" He wanted to know if his son trust him or not.

"Papa, I just wanted to do it on my own. I don't want to be depended on anyone anymore. I'm old enough. I had once said it, my decisions were wrong, but I feel like I was not myself. I was no one just a marionette, who was formed by everyone. The betrayal of Ragini made me realise that I can be more."

Ragini lowers her gaze and Laksh went to her, "Ragini I'm not angry. I have played a similar game. We both were selfish, I wanted to help my brother, who was never ill. No one of us had thought about you properly, when the proposal went to Swara."

Ragini looked at him, "I said yes." Her voice was low.

"You said it, but never meant it. This was used by Sanskaar at your weakest moment. We should have thought about it. The accident and suddenly you agree to it. We were all blind and selfish. This has ruined us and departed us. We started to trust on other's instead of our love ones. This shouldn't happen ever again." Laksh said determined.

Ragini hold his hand, "now you say. What you want to do?" She was caressing his cheek and he smiles, "date obviously get ready." He sent her up to their bedroom and she was more than happy on his behaviour.

Though I had to suffer a lot to gain your love, but now I'm happy as it is genuinely. You are not showing pity on me or any kind of sympathy. You have strengthen me, making me your life. You haven't tried to form me, but gave me the possibility to raise. I love you Laksh.

Adarsh came forward, "why you stopped?"

Laksh looked at him, "bhai even you betrayed Bhabhi. She helped you to cover your mistake. I don't want to come up with old times and remind us the pain we had gone through."

Adarsh lowered. his gaze, "haan but it's a fact I have done it. I'm still very sorry for it."

Pari placed her hand on Adarsh, "I know and Laksh I understand why you want to move on in your life. It's better to see the future than to pity on the past. Please Adarsh ji forget it." She tighten her grip, "you know a date won't be bad for us either, right?" She asked him and he agreed.

Bua pouts, "not fair all are going on a date."

Kabir comes to her, "Bua I have a plan, we will have our own date here at home. Without them. Just you and me."

Laksh cleans his throat, "uhm mom and dad are here too. As I guess you aren't going out for a date, right?"

AP pulls his nose, "my Laksh. I'm so happy to have you back. Don't forget we are there for you." She hugs him the way he loves it the most, tightly.

Laksh went to Bua, "you know Bua I have a great idea for you."

Bua looked at him, "what idea do you have for me?" She jumped up and Laksh smiles at her, "wait here and keep him save. He shouldn't move." Laksh pointed on Kabir, who got nervous.

"I made you my brother-in-law and you have weird plans with me?" Kabir was shaking in fake fear.

Bua sat on the couch next to him, "home sweet home. No one will trouble you I'm there to protect you." She hold his hand and he smiled by her warmth.

Laksh rushed upstairs, he could hear Ragini how she was cursing everything. Oh this Date has to be good or else I'm death. He didn't enter the bedroom, but his study room.

Laksh was looking for something, he found it and rushed down, "Bua here." He gave her a bunch of pencils.

Bua was looking at them with big eyes, "Haaw lucky so many! Wow!" She was happy, but she didn't understood Laksh.

"Bua my work for you is, color the leg of Kabir, it's so white and boring. Don't you think the plaster needs some bright colors and some drawings?"

Bua widen her mouth, "Kabir, you know it is boring and the other one is hairy." She said rolling up the trousers.

They all laughed and Kabir pouted, "yaar this is not fair."

Laksh shook his head, "we never said you are fair you are medium to dark skin color, but that plaster is just yuck. I can't see it anymore, Bua you know what you have to do."

Bua shows him a thumbs up, "yes!" She had already started with the painting on Kabir's leg.

Kabir was smiling, he never had experienced this kind of love and understanding, he was always alone at least now he was having a kind of family.

Ragini was getting ready, she didn't took much time and come down in a her dress.

"Laksh I'm ready

"Laksh I'm ready." She said looking at him.

Laksh was numb. She will definitely kill me someday with her look. He nods, "okay give me 5 min I will be ready too."

Laksh looked at his brother, "bhai we are going to the club, I want to request you not to come there. Choose another location for your date."

He rushed up before Adarsh could say or react on Laksh.

Pari laughs, "Adarsh ji don't, we have to get ready too. I know where to go, come."

He nods following her and Ragini was waiting for Laksh. He is taking a lot of time, I hope for him he will put some efforts in his look. I had to change my dress six times just to feel comfortable and good enough for him.

Laksh took his suit and changed his clothes in seconds, he was ready to come down, when his mobile phone rung...

____
Please comment and vote