Reunion

The moment Laksh entered the house, he was amazed by the perfect picture of his wife and Bua. If Bua would be healthy, she might be a mother of a Girl or Boy, just now she looks like a mother caressing her child. And Ragini never had received the love of a parent in all those years, it's as if they were destined to be with each other.

Laksh made his steps toward them with a soft smile on his face, "I'm a bit jealous. Have you taken my wife in as your daughter, I have a feeling that you won't give her back to me."

Bua leaned over Ragini, she kissed her face side, "she is my Baacha now, I won't give her back."

Ragini nodded, "Haan, Bua will stay here. I don't wanna be alone with you anymore. It's so boring."

Laksh felt little hurt by her words, but he knew better than anyone else that she is frightened by the recent events. He kneeled down and caressed her head, "are you okay?" With a soft tone in his voice and a gentle touch he lifted her up and made her face him, "show me if you got hurt anywhere."

Ragini shook her head, "I'm fine," she said with a lower voice, "baby is also fine," her hands protectively hold her belly.

"Don't worry Lucky," Bua said grabbing his hand, "I protected them and I will be protecting them in future too. Because I'm not leaving you or them. I'm gonna stay no matter what you say. Understood!"

"Wow," Laksh said with amaze, he smiled at her with watery eyes, "I'm so happy and sad at the same time."

Bua hugged him, "you did fine, but now it's not the time to be sad," she was consoling him, "you did what you did cause you thoughts it's the right way. It might had been the best decision that time, but Pari and Baby are fine. DP is also back to normal, don't take too much on your shoulders you need to breath without extra weight."

Hearing those words from his Bua, let out a sigh of relief, "I guess you are all right, I need to breath."

Laksh was on watch 24/7, he over did it cause of Tanya and Karthik, who had been hiding too well that made him scared that they might attack them without him being able to do / prevent anything. Yet, he failed by trusting outsides (Servants) who he had hired.

Ragini could feel his depression, she placed her hand on his head, "don't worry, I have taken some measurements and look at this," she was holding a mobile phone in her hand.

"Ragini what is this?" Adarsh said coming closer.

Ragini and Bua changed a simple gaze and started to giggle, "isn't it obvious, Tanya lost it while trying to escape from the kitchen window. I already called the police and informed them to come and investigate," she winked, "you know Tanya can't contact her fellow helper because she doesn't have a phone with her anymore."

It was a milestone for them, such a simple yet reckless move from Tanya had given them a lead.

"That is amazing, I bet it was all thanks to Bua, am I right?" Kabir already found his place next to Bua. When Laksh saw it again, he changed his mind, guess they three were made to meet eventually to become a family.

"Escaping the window, it doesn't necessarily mean that it was a servant of the kitchen stuff," Omi said while looking at the old footage he had saved on his phone.

"That is why, we called the police to investigate. Thankfully I had a mental breakdown and sunken on the ground only then I saw the phone in the kitchen floor," Ragini proudly hold the phone in her hand tightly. But the moment saying mental breakdown was a trigger to Laksh.

He lifted her up and carried her up to their bedroom, ignoring the calls from the others.

"Laksh put me down, I'm fine and you don't have to act like this, please."

Laksh shook his head, while Ragini was trying to protest at his behaviour.

I want to stay with Bua and Kabir, why is Laksh so mad. I'm fine...

She was fine but he wasn't, he needed to be sure and see it with his own eyes. They were upstairs in their bedroom.

"Ragini," he had put her on bed, "if you don't want me to get mad, then do as I say. Understand?"

Ragini fumed, "what do you mean? Are you going to send me away? I told you I'm not leaving neither are they leaving!"

Laksh shook his head, he came closer, so close that she felt his hot breath on her lips, "no, I'm not asking to leave, cause I know you won't. But I need to be sure you are fine. So take off your clothes, let me be assure that you are fine."

Ragini widen her eyes with red cheeks, "so suddenly?" She hide her face behind her hands.

Laksh was confused, "now I know for sure, you are the pervert between us. Just let me see if you have any injuries on your body. I don't want anything else."

Ragini pouted cutely, "you are the pervert, did you hear me."

Laksh smiled, "fine, I am the one. Now take them off."

She did as said and Laksh carefully checked her from tip to toe. She wore her clothes as there was nothing wrong with her, Laksh kissed the belly and caresses her face with both hands and pecked her lips in a gentle kiss.

"Let's go down, otherwise they might think the same as you do."

Ragini laughed listening to him.

They waited for the police to come, as Ragini had requested they had come without the siren.

The inspector looked at them, it was the same as before, who had helped the DP's case.

"So she entered the house through the window and left the phone here? What else happened?" The inspector asked and Ragini started to recall the whole incident.

The mobile phone was handed over to the police officer, who was checking the messages and calling lists. "I'm sure will find out, who is the one who helped her. Have some patience and sorry that we couldn't find yet the culprit for the incident of your Father."

Laksh didn't said anything, he was lost in a deep thought. Yes, that should help, no it will definitely work. His face brighten, even if it means to shake hands with them, it's still better for the moment than letting Karthik or Tanya roaming around for free.

"Laksh, what is it? Share your thought with us."

"Uttara..."

______