RagLak ❤️ (✔️)

Recap: Laksh plan with the help of Kabir, Omi and Karan. Ragini with Bua. PariSh having a great time in their honeymoon.

Ragini looked around, but Laksh was missing, she was thinking where he could be, when she heard the sound of the rinsing water, it wasn't coming from the washroom, it was the rain which was taking place.

Ragini was smiling, she opens the door of the terrace and twirls around, just then Laksh opens the door of the room, he was holding a cup of hot tea in his hands, when his gaze fallen on his beauty wife, who was soaking in water.

Strange isn't she used to be scared? He placed the cup on the side table and left the room again, Ragini heard a sound, but couldn't connect it to something. She shrugs and was continuing her dance in the rain.

Laksh was in the kitchen, everyone else was in their own room, he took a tray and arranged it with different varieties of food.

Ragini was shivering the cold wind in the rain was showing an affect on her, she went into the room and closed the terrace door, she pouts. Where is my Laksh Ji?!

The door opens and he enters the room, "Laksh there you are? I was looking for you everywhere." She pouts looking at him, he was thinking what to say, then he remains silent. He had learnt it not to argue with a woman as it is useless.

"Laksh I'm talking to you!" She hits him as he didn't react, then he fumes in anger.

"You were looking for me?" He asked showing his hand, "where?" His eyes were big, "outside the house? At the terrace? Where where?" He comes over her and she lays down on her back, the wet clothes were sticking on her body, "say where?" He had come closer and whispered into her ear, "say where?" He kisses her earlobe and she shies moving her head a bit.

"Laksh... it has started to rain and I was just lost in it, you know I'm scared of thunder and storm, but rain. I just love rain, I feel as if everything is washed off. All bad deeds of the past can be removed. I know it sound silly and stupid, but mom used to say it, she too was dancing in the rain." Ragini kisses his neck, he smiles, "mama's are always right, come."

Ragini didn't wanted, but Laksh carries her in his arms, they were in the rain, "Laksh I'm freezing." She hold him tight and he smirked after her confession, "great, then I can heat you up." He said mischievously to her, what makes her crazy.

Ragini jumped down from his arms, "no, you won't." She pushes him and rushes back into the room, while Laksh was chasing her.

"Ragini you can't escape from me, you have hurt me a lot. First you pulled my legs, making jokes on my cost, then twisting my ears on top of this, you hurt me and made Bua and Kabir sit on my back. No Ragini, this is called war."

Ragini shook her head, "no Laksh, nothing like this, you are overdramatising it."

"Am I?" He asked and she nodded innocently, "ji kuch ziyada hi {a little bit}." She said to him.

"No way Ragini, I will make you pay for it." Laksh jumped over the bed and caught her, he took her into a tight hug, "just think Ragini, my body heat melting with yours. Isn't it just wow?" He was nibbling her earlobe.

"Laksh, what if I will tell you that I'm not interest in making..." She was quiet, as Laksh was nuzzling her.

Laksh opened her blouse, and pulled the thread of her blouse, the bare back was calling him, he bites her and made her moan.

Ragini smiled, her shawl was covering her, but he didn't mind it, he made her lay on the bed, "now you are mine, I remember how you used to seek for my closeness, I'm coming on my own, you should be feel honoured."

Ragini was speechless, she was looking at him with an open mouth, he comes over her and kisses her upper lip, he moves to her lower lip and kisses her there too.

Ragini closed her eyes, she trusted him more than anyone else, she let him come closer and made him feel that she is also ready.

Laksh looked at her, the intensity of his gaze was locking her, but he shows his tongue and stood up from the bed.

Ragini widen her eyes, her mouth was widely open.

Laksh walks to the cupboard, he opens the door to take out a towel.

"I have better plans okay." Laksh said and asked her to follow him.

Ragini stood up, she did as said, "okay what is your plan?" She kissed his lips and he slowly removes her clothes, he dried her body with the towel and made her smile.

"It's not only body heat," Laksh said into her ear, "I think the hot chocolate will help too and the snacks I was made as well." He made her happy, she was waiting for him, he gave her clothes and she wore a new dress, well a nightgown.

Laksh made her sit on the bed, he gave her the tray, "here eat the snacks I'm just coming."

Ragini hold his hand, he turned with his face to see her cute face, "Laksh, you also change na otherwise you get ill."

Laksh smirked, "baby I'm coming, then you can make me happy." He winked and left from the room, she couldn't believe it. He will never change making me happy with his childish behaviour, my Laksh ji.

Laksh ran down, he looked into the pot, the soup was ready, he filled it into two bowls and went up to the room.

Ragini had taken out clothes for him, she was just waiting for him, she took the bowls from him and closed the door.

Laksh looked at her, "now you can dry... Hey!" Ragini ripped off the shirt of Laksh, she smirked, "yes, I'm changed, you said I should take what I want and I want you." She pushed him on the bed....🙈🙈🙈

It was late in the night and Ragini was resting her head on his chest, she was circling with her finger nail on his muscular chest, he was smiling, "can't you sleep?"

Ragini shook her head, "no, I'm not able to sleep."

"Really? Was I that bad?" Laksh said and she shook her head, she kissed him and came up, to look into his face.

"You are the best." She kissed his lips and Laksh took her into a tight hug.

"Why don't you sleep yet, aren't you tired?"

Ragini rubber her nose with his, "I am, but I can't sleep, don't know I feel restless."

Laksh was confused, he kissed her forehead, "okay." Both were laying there together, Laksh was inhaling her fragrance, "Ragini I love you."

Ragini smiles, "now I can sleep."

Laksh laughs, "oh really?"

Ragini nodded, "yes." She cuddles with him, but Laksh didn't reciprocate, she felt bad, "what happen Laksh?"

Laksh rolls with her, she was laying underneath him, "Ragini if you could go back in time would you change something?"

Ragini frowns, "what kind of question is this?"

Laksh shrugs, "just think of it and give me an answer anytime." He kisses her nose tip and cuddles with her, but she hits him.

"Nothing, only one thing."

"First nothing, then only one thing. What?"

____
😁