Fear and Relief

Yes, it's an update ☺️
_____________________________

Laksh wasn't sure, if he should ring the bell or enter the house as for now, he was scared that something might happened to his friends. I hope they are fine, they have done everything possible to protect Ragini and me. They did it out of their own will and kindest, if anything happens to them I won't be able to forgive myself.

Laksh made his decision, one step after another he was getting closer to the main door, why the hell am I scared. Those are three young men's they should be able to handle one single person. And if I see Karthik I will surely put my hands around his neck.

With new strength and clearness he entered the house. "Oh my god, what are you doing here?"

Ragini looked around. Seems like it's just her, I can't see Karthik neither anyone else. Did she thought that I'm an easy target! Gosh she has no idea who I am and what I am capable of.

"Oh dear, are you looking for help?" Tanya was walking toward her, "you know what, I know that you are a big hurdle to Laksh. A weakness. He had tighten up your security top notch, but we aren't stupid."

Ragini showed her hand as a sign to make her quiet, "hold on, we? I can only see you. There is no one else besides us two or are you imagining someone else here?"

Tanya rolled her eyes, "of course I was talking about my brother, and no, I know we are here alone. He has another job to do."

Ragini frowned her brows, "what do you mean?" A slight fear was arising inside here. What if Karthik is on his way to attack Laksh? Oh no.

"Oh what am I seeing, are you sweating?" Tanya had gotten closer to Ragini, who was standing there thinking of her Laksh.

"I also know that it's not true, that it's just as both," she pointed with her finger on the little bump of Ragini, "there is someone inside your womb. This shouldn't have happened if you weren't so pessimistic about Laksh. Your obsession almost ruined my plan of destroying Laksh life, thankfully he wasn't always good to you, unfortunately it changed a lot. Which helped me to find another way to hurt him, by hurting his love." Those eyes of Tanya were filled with hatred and madness, she could do anything to gain what she wanted.

Ragini felt disgusted and angry, did she just pointed out that I'm Laksh weakness and did she threaten my unborn baby?

Ragini took the finger of Tanya and twisted it, "how dare you to enter my house? Do you really think I am weak that I can't protect myself or my baby?"

Tanya was trying to get released from Ragini's grip, but it was useless. My idea was to threaten her, but now I think I have to take action.
"Ragini you better leave me or else you will regret it!" She shouted and with her full force she pushed Ragini.

Laksh was still trying to figure out what to do, "Adarsh Bhaiya didn't we had a deal, that you will stay with Bhabhi, while we will handle the rest?"

Adarsh shook his head in disbelief, "for how long will you do it? Do you even know what is currently happening?"

Laksh shook his head, "what you mean? Don't tell me something is wrong with Ragini. Bhai, say something," he rushed to his brother and placed his hands on the arms of Adarsh with little strength.

"No, Laksh. I didn't mean Ragini. What I'm saying is," he looked at the Trio, who had hidden the fact of Uttara's pregnancy, but as the situation changed they needed to tell it to someone with a cool mind.

"Karthik has been playing with Uttara, she is expecting. Right now Sanskaar and Swara are both trying to get her out of the country, but something else happened in the meantime."

Laksh fumed. He made a fist, "how dare he play so dirty with Uttara, but then again, isn't it her own fault? Didn't we tried to help her at first but she changed cause of them. You know love makes blind."

The trio knew Laksh wouldn't be able to handle it, as for him Uttara is still his little sister. He might be angry on the surface. But deep down in his heart, he is burning for her to get revenge for her.

Ragini lost the balance cause of the hard push, she was scared to hurt the baby. No, I promised to you and your daddy that I will keep you safe, that was the only way to get them. Weakness my foot. We are not stupid.

Ragini found a way to hold herself. She looked at Tanya furiously but then she made a step back wards, what the...?

"You scary old lady! Leave my Ragu!"

Tanya turned around to find an old Lady, "you!" A deathly smile decorated Tanya's face.

"Ugh I think no one ever told you, that you have a dirty smile."

"Bua, be careful!"

Bua smiled at Ragini, "you were all busy so I came here to help you out," Bua was holding a cricket bat behind her back, the moment Tanya made the first move, she got hit by it.

"Wow Bua you are amazing!" Ragini smiles proudly, "I'm so happy you are here," she slightly turned, "I'm sorry, I meant to say. We are happy to see you here again!"

"Damn it!" Tanya wasn't unconscious like they thought.
"Do you think you could stop me. I'm not done yet, there is still a way to hurt Laksh, we have planned it well."

Bua fumed at Tanya, she was about to hit again but this time Tanya dodged the attack and pushed Bua out of the way.

"Bua are you alright?" Ragini rushed to her and started to check on her, "by the way how could you come in and since when are you here? Should I run behind her?"

Bua shook her head, "I'm fine. No need, the time will come soon and she will be caught. First attacking my brother then my cutie Ragini and as well as little baby, I won't spare her!"

Ragini smiled, "I missed you so much, are you gonna stay here?"

"What Bua is here, Where?" Laksh was happy hearing the news.

"I dropped her near home, you know her. If she wants something it's hard to decline her."

Laksh smiled, "yes, it's as if are digging your own grave."
______

Puh 😮‍💨 and I won't delete by mistake - gosh double check.