Anger 😡 (✔️)

Recap: Attitude Of Laksh.

Laksh has reached the office as the first one. It still irks him, that Sanskaar was trying to show him less worth than him.

Laksh was in his cabin the office staff hasn't come yet he was alone he throw his bag in anger! {poor bag}.

I Hate you Sanskaar you have done so much still they ate accepting you! How is that possible?!. When I broke the engagement I was thrown out of the house because I didn't obey the rules of Papa but you! You loved someone else left us and returned to us like a mad man! You fooled us and now again. You and Swara are trying to show me bad and low oh hell no! What you said I'm not capable to take the responsibility for this project, just wait and watch this is now my priority. I will gain the trust of Papa and I will get the deal at any cost!.

Slowly the office got filled by the employees all the staff members were shocked and scared to see Laksh.

DP entered his cabin without knocking the door

DP entered his cabin without knocking the door. Rules are rules especially, when someone like DP breaks them!

Laksh stood up. "Papa!". He shouts.

DP was stunned by his behaviour.

"If I'm not wrong you do follow rules and make us follow them too, then why you didn't knock on my door like I have to do it on your cabin door, before I enter your cabin?!".

DP looked at him with confusion yet shocked face. "Laksh woh...?!".

Laksh shows his palm. "Hope it won't happen again. Otherwise you can asked your Sanskaar how I treated him yesterday!".

Laksh sat on his chair looking at the scared face expression of his father. "You come in?! For what staring at me?!".

DP frowns at him. But Laksh ignores it.

"I'm waiting, don't forget your own words time is money, that is what you always have told me. Time is money do something with your time don't waste it. Now papa you are wasting my time I have to work on the Mehta project! Come on say what you wanted to tell me!".

DP shook his head. "Laksh we are all going and coming together to the office. There is no need to come separately!".

Laksh smirks he shook his head and stood up. Laksh placed his hands on his hip. "See dad that is wrong. We can't come and leave together because I'm not welcomed by your Sanskaar. Maybe you didn't noticed it, but he is the one who is always trying to show me bad. But it is okay right now you are blind in his love, but this will change soon when you will see how YOUR SON LAKSHYA whom you have never loved or accepted, will get that project. Now you better leave I have to work".

Laksh opens the door and shows DP the way out of his cabin.

DP was kind of hurt, but there wasn't a single word which wasn't true. He has always loved his work and his other son's more than Laksh...

Laksh was working when his mobile rung.

Laksh picked up the phone call. "Lakshya Maheshwari...".
A sound of a giggle was to hear.
Laksh cut the call.

Again Laksh phone rung this time the office phones

Laksh fumes. "Damn it!". He shouts into the receiver.

"Laksh! Don't shout like mad Bua wants to talk to you! And why you cut the call wait!". Ragini was hell scared by his shout and handover the receiver to Kiran Bua.

Laksh was shouting like a mad one. "Hello!! Helllllo! Helloooo?! Bua?! Uff I have work to finish, what happen?!".

Tutututut...

Ragini scares. "Bua what you did now he will be angry on me!".
Ragini pouts. "I'm katti with you!".
Bua smiles and vanished from there. Ragini literally cries. "Oh Gosh I'm so death... 😩".

Laksh throw the phone away and his Mobile too. Ragini I won't leave you.

In the evening everyone come home besides of Laksh he was still working on the project.

Adarsh went up to his room. Pari was giving him clothes to change.

"Pari you know today even I scared seeing a Laksh anger".

Pari was shocked. "Adarsh ji what you mean?! What has he done now?!".

Adarsh told her about his behaviour toward DP.

Pari shook her head. "Oh no".

"But Pari that wasn't all. He later thrown his mobile and office phone on the ground. I went in as a big fool...".

Pari went to him. "Adarsh ji he let out his frustration on you too?!".

Adarsh nods. "Yes he said to me. What a nice brother I have who left my side on my toughest time. Because he was having an affair to hide!".

Pari felt bad, but it was true.

Adarsh too was ashamed. "Pari I have done many mistakes and you forgave me, right?!".

Pari nods. "Haan Adarsh ji I forgive you. But Laksh is not wrong we were all busy with our problems that we ignored his pain!". Adarsh nods in agreement.

They all were at the dining table when finally Laksh appears. He vanished to his bedroom and come down after a fresh up.

Kiran Bua was sitting next to him. Laksh was glaring at Ragini for disturbing him... she lowered her gaze not to meet his eyes.

Kiran Bua tried to feed him, but Laksh refused. She didn't eat...

Laksh could understand her behaviour. "Bua I understand food is very bad".  He lightly pushes his plate away. "Dinner date?!". He asked her. Kiran Bua smiles.

AP looked at them. "Laksh you can't leave?!".

Laksh stood up. "Maa I can and I will I may live under your roof and have to follow a few rules but as someone else has broken his own rule I think I can go for a dinner date with my aunt. Okay!".

Laksh moves from there and his Bua follows him. Ragini shook her head as she was out of danger.

Kiran Bua smirks. "Ragini!!!!!".

Laksh saw his Bua. "Haan Haan Ragini can come too..! Why not?! Ragini come". He said grudgingly.

Ragini shook her head. "No, you don't want it, I like the food you enjoy".

Laksh smirks. "Wow look I'm asking her for a dinner date and she is not coming how pity...!".

Bua did t liked it. "Ragini!!!". She stamps with her feet's.

Ragini stood up and follows them..

______
Dinner date with crazy Bua a f angry Laksh😂

Please comment and vote