Laksh the protector (✔️)

Recap: Game night. Bua will stay as Swara can't harm her as long as Laksh is there.

It was the next morning they were sleeping on the bed when Ragini woke up first.

Laksh was sleeping on the next side he was showing her his back. Ragini pouts. The wild side of her was awake.

Ragini slowly comes to him but Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari was sleeping, not only this he was also snoring...

Ragini was angry 😤. She was wearing his shirt. As he thought to play last night idea now she wants to play now.

She shook him, but he didn't move. The quite contrary happens. He lied on his front side keeping her more away from him.

Ragini saw the untouched spot on his neck. She places her lips there and waited.

Everyone were waiting to start with the breakfast, but RagLak were missing.

Bua holds her belly. "Uhm Hungry.. *grrrg*... starving!".

Just then Laksh come wearing

He sat on his usual place next to Bua unknown of the next coming

Bua shouts. "Laksh!!!!!!".

Laksh almost spit out the toast, but it got stucked in his throat. He coughs *cough*.

AP shocked. "Laksh!". She was coming, but Laksh shows his palm he drunk some water and looked at Bua.

Laksh breaths. "What happen why you shout like this?".

Bua giggles and points on his neck.

Laksh was confused. "What is there?!".

Adarsh smirks. "Maybe you should check at mirror".

Laksh confusion grow. He stood up and went to nearby mirror. "RAGINI!!!".

He rushes up and looked for her. She just come out of the washroom.

 She just come out of the washroom

Laksh was looking at her. Modern clothes does she has an interview today?!. Damn it, but wait.

Ragini looked at him. "Laksh what happen???!! Aaahh!!".