Smartness (✔️)

Recap: RagLak moment and RP family dispute after hearing Laksh honesty about them.

Laksh was looking at them, how they were leaving MM, he was having a big smile on his face, there was an awkward silence in the hall.

DP shook his head, "Laksh?!" He said the name of his younger son, "why?"

Laksh turned and all looked at him, "shh!" He placed his index finger on his lips, he was pleading with his eyes not to speak.

Adarsh nodded, he went to DP and gave him support.

Laksh asked everyone to be silent and follow him, he wasn't interested to know where Sanskaar is going as he already knows it 😉😎.

Laksh didn't locked the door, he wrote a message and sat in the car, he asked the family to follow him in another car.

Laksh was driving, Kabir, Bua and Ragini were with him, whereas Adarsh was driving the other car with his parents and his wife. The phones were on speaker.

"Laksh what is going on?" DP asked him.

"Papa relax, just trust me I'm not doing anything wrong in fact I want to prevent us from future damage. It's right Sanskaar knows everything about us, Swara knows everything about Ragini and about Chacha/Chachi they do know everything about you and Mom. I just want them to stay out of our future. Please have patience." Laksh said and the other's got more confused.

They reached a hotel to have a family breakfast.

Laksh was checking his mobile phone, while the other's were patiently waiting for him.

Everyone looked at Ragini, she just shook her lowered head. He didn't include me in his plan, what a life partner. 😤.

Laksh sat next to her on his seat, he called a waiter to give their order, "guys don't I owe a little bit of your trust?" He asked and they nodded.

Ragini was giving him death glares, while eating her food. All saw that and were trying not to get her attention.

Kabir tips him with his elbow, Laksh looked st him, <as if I don't know> his eyes were speaking to Kabir.

Kabir nodded lowering his head. Poor guy. I have never witnessed her anger, but she is ready to kill then who is he? Oh haan the reason of her murder attempt.

A message on Laksh phone gain everyone's attention, Ragini snatched the phone from the table.

•Done!• that was all the message had to say.

"Laksh! What is done?" She was asking for an explanation, but he shook his head.

"First food then we will talk, enjoy the peaceful moment please. What kind of family are you?" He said shaking his head.

Bua smiles, "my lucky is having big plans, eat fast then we will get to know."

They all were looking at him suspiciously, but they had to agree it was a very peaceful moment after a long time.

Ragini didn't talked to him, he didn't mind it. They reached home and Laksh opened the door through their new security system.

They all looked at him totally perplex, "Laksh why?" AP asked and he smiled entering their home.

"Maa for our safety, come in I will give you all your personalised code, Kabir and Bua you two won't get one as I haven't thought of it that time."

Kabir smiles, "jiju I'm not going anywhere without support. So no code needed, besides I'm just a guest."

Laksh gave him a glare, "I trust you more than my other side of the family."

"But you don't trust me!" She pushed him and Laksh fallen on the ground.

Bua looked at her, "why you angry, he trust you, you are getting a code."

Laksh laughed, "my Bua is amazing. Let it be and please come gin."

Ragini was stamping with her foot, "Laksh I think you should take her out for a date."

Laksh widen his eyes, he just got an advice from his father, how to handle his wife.

At the hall of MM

They all looked around nothing had changed besides the security system, well that is what they thought.

Laksh was looking at them, "seems all normal, right?" A smile appeared on his face.

Ragini glared at him, "keep your teeth inside or else I will punch you and they all will fall down." She warned him and Laksh took a big step backwards.

Fire on

"So let me explain me, what I found out. Do I have the right?" He asked and Adarsh came to him, "Laksh, please don't talk like this. You have proved more than once that you have grown up and can take the decision on your own. We trust you."

Laksh smiled, "thank you. Now look over here." He went to the couch table and lift a box up, they all come to him.

"Devar ji What is this all?" Pari looked in and found small devices, but she couldn't connect them.

"Bhabhi these are bugs, cameras and spy wares, which were installed in our house without our permission." Laksh said and they all got a shock.

"I'm honest I don't know, who has installed them, but as soon as I got to know I started to deactivate them. I called a friend long time ago and asked him for his help. He told me what I have to do and how, so that, whoever did it won't get suspicious on me."

DP came to him, "this was the reason you asked us to stay out of the house today?"

Laksh nodded, "yes, I have asked my friend to check everything and install for me another system. We still have cameras but only for the doors at the front side, backyard and garage. We got all a code and Papa the office will be checked too."

DP immediately agreed, "haan as soon as possible."

Laksh went to Ragini, he was grinning, "do you still wanna punch me and break my teeth out?"

Ragini shook her head, "no I understand why you didn't told me. Are they deactivated now?"

Laksh looked at her, "if they wouldn't would I talk openly about them to anyone of you?"

Ragini huffed with crossed arms around her chest, "oh my angry girl. We will go out today. You know the office is close as the checking is going on, I have informed all the stuff members and asked my friend for a background check on them. Just in case if someone of them works for / with Sanskaar."

Adarsh smiled, "well done Laksh!"

Laksh smiled, "thank you."

Ragini pushes Adarsh out of her way and hugs him, "wait our talk hasn't ended. Date?" She asked and took a deep breath, "we both or we four or we family? I need specific information about it."

Laksh laughs, "my fate is written with you so my date will be with you ONLY."

Bua smiles, "Kabir and I will play all the time."

Kabir nods, "Haan."

DP was very proud on Laksh and his decisions, the way of his maturity has changed and he has beca more independent.

"So Maa, Bhabhi you can also spend your time together with your husbands?" Laksh said with a smirk on his face.

They all gave him a look, "Lucky!" Bua pulls him, "mischief boy."

"Woh to Main hoon hi {That is true!}" he said.

___
Don't forget to comment and vote