Falling (double meaning) (✔️)

Recap: Laksh was spying on Sanskaar he found a girl with him. Kavya who had helped him.

Laksh was sleeping on Ragini's lap, when he woke up he felt a little weight on his head as. something was itching his nose. He sneezes..

Ragini's head was resting on his head her long and thick hairs were on his face...

Laksh opens his eyes and again he sneezes.

Ragini's hot breath was stroking his cheek...

Laksh moves and looked at the face of his wife, she was sleeping over him in a sitting position.

Laksh slowly moves from there, but he tried not to wake her. As he is concern about her sleep.

He hold her face and her back protectively.

Laksh stood up and went to the washroom. He was thinking of his mission. There is something fishy with that Kavya and Ragini could be right, the woman I saw sitting into the cab was properly the same, who stood off the cab. Means that the driver has helped her. Shit if I had noted down the cab number then it would be easier to find the driver!.

Laksh was frustrated. He comes out and saw his sleeping wife. Hope you find yourself soon!.

He caresses her face and leaves the room

Laksh was downstairs sitting on the dining table. AP and Pari were serving the food, when Bua comes and pulls on Laksh cheeks.

Laksh looked at her. "Bua what happen?!".

Bua was very angry. "Katti!!!".

Laksh was shocked. "What katti why?!".

Bua fumes. 😡 "You".

Laksh was scared, he has never seen in Bua eyes anger for him.

Laksh gulps and scared to ask what he did, he remains silence

AP too was concerned about it. "Laksh what is this? Why is your Bua angry on you?!".